Looks like the studio will take a bit longer than I thought

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
As I mentioned last week, we're having some 'work' done to the room where we record the show. Mr. Matt (Walter's friend who does a lot of renovation work for us) had the wall between the studio and the bedroom down in a matter of about an hour. I should have figured that once I saw the room all spacious and open that I'd want to do more - so now I'm having hardwood floors and track lighting put in (no gay jokes about the track lighting :)). Of course, I have to paint the room now, and Corey has been DYING to do a murial so it looks like it will be a few more weeks before we actually record in there.

So, we'll be broadcasting from my dining room for the next few weeks. I promise to post pictures when the room is finished. I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Pete

Sounds fantastic .What is Corey going to do for the mural?

track lighting put in (no gay jokes about the track lighting :))

:laughing: It was the first thing that popped in my head though! Love Steel Magnolias.

It sounds like the studio is going to be really, really nice! Love that Corey's going to do a mural. I can't wait to see the finished room.

Sounds terrific! A living, breathing studio with all the extras.

Okay, so I can't remember a gay joke about track lighting...someone PM me, please!

Yeah I have been wanting to finish off the third floor of my house and turn it into a studio, but one for recording music:-) I know how anxious you must be!

Sounds awesome!!! Can't wait to see the finished project!!!:thumbsup2

Did you take before pics?

Oooo Can't wait to see photos. Love to see Corey's mural when it's finished.

Oh, I'm so proud - some of you got the gay track lighting reference :) Remember - the only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. Now, for those of you who are confused by all these odd references, you'll have to go rent Steel Magnolias.

I'm also thinking that since I'm spending so much money refurbing the studio that I'll put biometric finger scanners on the door to protect my investment (sorry, I couldn't resist :))

Pete

I'm also thinking that since I'm spending so much money refurbing the studio that I'll put biometric finger scanners on the door to protect my investment (sorry, I couldn't resist :))

You go ahead, but who are you going to show your ID to if no one's home? :confused3

Can't wait to see the photos!

Please Pete make it just like immigrations....
Not only fingerprints (not just for one finger but the whole 10) and also irisscans. A full headphoto and also some saliva (dna) tests.

O.k. now back to normal (huh didn't know that button on myself, can anyone find it for me???????).

Like to see some photo's, maybe you can put something already up about the renovation.

Oh, I'm so proud - some of you got the gay track lighting reference :) Remember - the only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. Now, for those of you who are confused by all these odd references, you'll have to go rent Steel Magnolias.

Pete

:rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter