Looks like the studio will take a bit longer than I thought

Woohoo! Can't wait to see pictures. I love renovations! Hopefully you'll share some before, during and after pictures with us. Puh-leeze!!!!

Oh, I'm so proud - some of you got the gay track lighting reference :) Remember - the only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. Now, for those of you who are confused by all these odd references, you'll have to go rent Steel Magnolias.

I'm also thinking that since I'm spending so much money refurbing the studio that I'll put biometric finger scanners on the door to protect my investment (sorry, I couldn't resist :))

Pete

:rotfl: :rotfl:

But really.....It sounds great!
I know this is off topic but...... I just made my deposit on the Podcast Cruise! :woohoo: I can't even express how excited I am for my first cruise and meeting Pete (liberal rants and all, lol), Kevin :love:, and the rest of the crew who put the "DIS" in Disfunctional (no wonder they feel like family!). ;)

I know this is off topic but...... I just made my deposit on the Podcast Cruise! :woohoo: I can't even express how excited I am for my first cruise and meeting Pete (liberal rants and all, lol), Kevin :love:, and the rest of the crew who put the "DIS" in Disfunctional (no wonder they feel like family!). ;)

:woohoo: Yay - another one!!!:woohoo:

I'm also thinking that since I'm spending so much money refurbing the studio that I'll put biometric finger scanners on the door to protect my investment (sorry, I couldn't resist :))Pete

Remember only partial finger and I hope Bawd is doing the drapes:rotfl:

Thanks Pete, already suffering from podcast cruise envy now I'm getting studio remodel envy. I call it our blackhole $$$$ go in and disappear:lmao:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congrats!!! We're first time cruisers, too!!! It's going to be so much fun!!!:banana: :banana:

But how will Max get in? :(
I'm sure a little nose-print scanner can be implemented for Max and Figaro. It might even be useful for any member of the PodSquad who might have had a few too many mogeetoes before showing up.

I'm sure a little nose-print scanner can be implemented for Max and Figaro. It might even be useful for any member of the PodSquad who might have had a few too many mogeetoes before showing up.

Ha...and people are worried about germs on the finger scanners! You should see the inside of my car window on the side my schnauzer uses...:scared1:

Can you imagine the Podcast if any of had been drinking?:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

"Corey has been DYING to do a murial "

Is this something like that flying, hanging from the sky thing that he and Julie did a while back? :cool1:

Pete, before and after pics of your renovation is the way to go. Me and DW have done a bit of renovating and looking back at the old pictures is great. Good luck with your project, I'm sure it will turn out awesome.:thumbsup2

Oh, I'm so proud - some of you got the gay track lighting reference :) Remember - the only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. Now, for those of you who are confused by all these odd references, you'll have to go rent Steel Magnolias.

I'm also thinking that since I'm spending so much money refurbing the studio that I'll put biometric finger scanners on the door to protect my investment (sorry, I couldn't resist :))

Pete

Okay, fine be that way...but if I come over I'm going to show ID and refuse the finger scan.

Sounds like it is going to be great! Good luck with the renovation.

Of course, I have to paint the room now, and Corey has been DYING to do a murial so it looks like it will be a few more weeks before we actually record in there.

So, we'll be broadcasting from my dining room for the next few weeks. I promise to post pictures when the room is finished. I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Pete

Podcasting from the dining room? Talk about Dinner Theater.... And whoever murial is, Julie'd kick her butt if... Oh .. MURAL! Sorry. ;)

Ummm... Are y'all satisfied with pictures? Hel-loooo!! Webcam!!!!

Nah - The expense to digitally blur all their faces would be cost-prohibitive...

Ouiser, you sound almost chipper. What happened today - you run over a small child or something?

Podcasting from the dining room? Talk about Dinner Theater.... And whoever murial is, Julie'd kick her butt if... Oh .. MURAL! Sorry. ;)

Ummm... Are y'all satisfied with pictures? Hel-loooo!! Webcam!!!!

Nah - The expense to digitally blur all their faces would be cost-prohibitive...

Ouiser, you sound almost chipper. What happened today - you run over a small child or something?

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter