Looks like we're poised for a happier, friendlier New Year.

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Wow.

The New Year seems like a breathe of fresh air.

A little post-Christmas house cleaning is a great thing.

It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow......

As Kevin and I get ready for a possible (hopeful) move into a new house I get a weird sense of relief whenever I toss out some trash. It feels good to purge old, ugly unwanted things.

And who knows - maybe we'll uncover some cool stuff for the prizematron next year :cool1:

:thumbsup2

I could not agree more!! 2011 looks to be a great year!

AND WE ARE GOING TO PARIS!!!!

Wow.

Is it so great that you want to help others do it as well? :laughing:

Just Kidding! I will eventually have to get my hands dirty and clean this mess!

Best of luck to you guys on your move! :hug:

It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow......

As Kevin and I get ready for a possible (hopeful) move into a new house I get a weird sense of relief whenever I toss out some trash. It feels good to purge old, ugly unwanted things.

And who knows - maybe we'll uncover some cool stuff for the prizematron next year :cool1:

Congratulations on the move!

Be careful what you throw away. I tend to clean house every once in awhile and it seems like without fail I throw away something I wish I wouldn't have. Life goes on, but it makes me a little sad. Even if you think they aren't useful anymore, there might be a day when you wish you still had it. I wish I didn't throw away so much.

Happy New Year!

I love the after Christmas clean! I do a little better job than I usually might and everything does seem nice and fresh.

CONGRATS on the house...I hope, I hope it all works out!

Wow.

If you want, you could get a LOT of breaths of fresh air, and come clean my house, too! :rotfl:

Any year where you are GOING TO PARIS is pretty assured to be a good year!

Sayhello

Congratulations on the move!

Be careful what you throw away. I tend to clean house every once in awhile and it seems like without fail I throw away something I wish I wouldn't have. Life goes on, but it makes me a little sad. Even if you think they aren't useful anymore, there might be a day when you wish you still had it. I wish I didn't throw away so much.

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the congrats Nicole and thanks for the advice.

I am actually really bad about throwing stuff away - not quite 'hoarders bad' but still have a tough time parting with stuff. Moving tends to force you to look at what you need and what's really important.

Happy New Year!!

The funny thing is.... my house is a mess... and I don't even celebrate Christmas! I have no excuse! I am just a piggy :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter