Looks like we're poised for a happier, friendlier New Year.

I love house cleaning! It always makes me feel good. It is good to get away things you don't need in your life and fill with happier positive experiences! However I am not very good at doing it. :confused3

I asked DH to bring home boxes from work so I can clean house today. After Christmas I feel like I have a plethora of stuff and a toy room I can no longer walk in.

Congrats on the move guys! Now I can't stalk you next time I am in Fla. :confused3

I wish everyone a Happy and positive loving New Year! :hug:

I love house cleaning! It always makes me feel good. It is good to get away things you don't need in your life and fill with happier positive experiences! However I am not very good at doing it. :confused3

I asked DH to bring home boxes from work so I can clean house today. After Christmas I feel like I have a plethora of stuff and a toy room I can no longer walk in.

Congrats on the move guys! Now I can't stalk you next time I am in Fla. :confused3

I wish everyone a Happy and positive loving New Year! :hug:

You can stalk me anytime you like baby :cool1:

Thanks for the congrats Nicole and thanks for the advice.

I am actually really bad about throwing stuff away - not quite 'hoarders bad' but still have a tough time parting with stuff. Moving tends to force you to look at what you need and what's really important.

Happy New Year!!

YoU can't be any worse than my brother. I am also hoping to move this year and I started packing/ throwing away and found he had "packed" years old news papers and empty VHS cassette boxes! :scared1:

:rotfl2:

900sq feet to 3100 sq feet...

Our numbers rise from two to three....

And I get a walk in pantry with 5 U shaped shelves.

I know how geeky this sounds....but I dont care.:thumbsup2

Wow, that is really awesome :-) Can't wait to hear about this mysterious third person.

We have about 850 square feet, and a hotel kitchen. I cannot even imagine U shaped shelves.

Thanks for the congrats Nicole and thanks for the advice.

I am actually really bad about throwing stuff away - not quite 'hoarders bad' but still have a tough time parting with stuff. Moving tends to force you to look at what you need and what's really important.

Happy New Year!!

Yes it does. Just be careful not to get too hasty! It sounds like you are going to more room. What you throw away you can never get back. If we are honest about it, it's all just stuff, and the only thing we really need are friends and family. Now those are things we should never throw away. The rest of it is just stuff that makes us momentarily happy.

Yes it does. Just be careful not to get too hasty! It sounds like you are going to more room. What you throw away you can never get back. If we are honest about it, it's all just stuff, and the only thing we really need are friends and family. Now those are things we should never throw away. The rest of it is just stuff that makes us momentarily happy.
I have to tell you about my sister. She moved houses after about 10 years. She found a box that she had never unpacked since the previous move. She threw it away WITHOUT EVER OPENING IT!!!!!! She said if she hadn't needed anything in it in 10 years, she didn't need it. I could NEVER, EVER have done that! Every time something old turned up missing, I'd freak out that it had been in that box...

Sayhello

:rotfl2:

900sq feet to 3100 sq feet...

Our numbers rise from two to three....

And I get a walk in pantry with 5 U shaped shelves.

I know how geeky this sounds....but I dont care.:thumbsup2

WOW Kevin and John Congratulations!! that is so awesome!!!!

No you do not sound geeky at all...We recently just moved to a home with a pantry. I never had one before. I love love love it! I went to the container store and purchased all sorts of organizers for the pantry..my favorites are the oxo pop air tight containers. I'm proud to say I have the most organized pantry in America right now! I just got a label maker for xmas and my next act is to label all the containers....and I seriously can't wait! :woohoo::woohoo: :rotfl:

Congratulations on the new place! That is a significant increase in floor space, but I'm sure you'll be able to fill it up with Disney nick-naks. :rotfl:

When is the move? ...and the house warming?

Congratulations on the new place! That is a significant increase in floor space, but I'm sure you'll be able to fill it up with Disney nick-naks. :rotfl:

When is the move? ...and the house warming?

OOO... I will make the dip! No double dipping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter