Looks like we're poised for a happier, friendlier New Year.

Yes it does. Just be careful not to get too hasty! It sounds like you are going to more room. What you throw away you can never get back. If we are honest about it, it's all just stuff, and the only thing we really need are friends and family. Now those are things we should never throw away. The rest of it is just stuff that makes us momentarily happy.

Sometimes, throwing stuff out brings peace and balance to a person's life.

Congratulations on the new place! That is a significant increase in floor space, but I'm sure you'll be able to fill it up with Disney nick-naks. :rotfl:

When is the move? ...and the house warming?

Closing looks to be at the end of January.

:rotfl2:

900sq feet to 3100 sq feet...

Our numbers rise from two to three....

And I get a walk in pantry with 5 U shaped shelves.

I know how geeky this sounds....but I dont care.:thumbsup2

That sounds really great, Kevin. Congrats to you and John and your mom. Best of luck with the move. :wizard:

Yes it does. Just be careful not to get too hasty! It sounds like you are going to more room. What you throw away you can never get back. If we are honest about it, it's all just stuff, and the only thing we really need are friends and family. Now those are things we should never throw away. The rest of it is just stuff that makes us momentarily happy.

OH trust me - I am very careful with what I throw away. I weigh every decision carefully and decide if it is benefit in my life or not. I carefully consider everything's usefullness and how much I want it in my life.

Who would ever throw away family and friends? :confused:

Congratulations on the new place! That is a significant increase in floor space, but I'm sure you'll be able to fill it up with Disney nick-naks. :rotfl:

When is the move? ...and the house warming?

No date set yet Jeff - still need to close first - and will probably move in slowly. We have the luxury of not having to be out of our current place before we get into the new one.

Just preparing for the move - tossing the old junk to make room for the shiny, fun, new stuff :banana:

No date set yet Jeff - still need to close first - and will probably move in slowly. We have the luxury of not having to be out of our current place before we get into the new one.

Just preparing for the move - tossing the old junk to make room for the shiny, fun, new stuff :banana:

I'm envisioning a man-cave. With a big TV hooked up to an Apple TV. Comfy chairs - perhaps recliners. Handy table nearby to hold your drinks. WiFi so that you can surf from anywhere. :wizard:

Congrats Kevin and John (and Kevin's mom) on the upcoming move and upgrade on floor space.

Reminds me of a wise man's quote, something about lobsters and the size of their tanks.....

Best wishes and Happy New Year!

Frank and Cathy (We are going to Paris TOO!)

Congrats Kevin and John (and Kevin's mom) on the upcoming move and upgrade on floor space.

Reminds me of a wise man's quote, something about lobsters and the size of their tanks.....

Best wishes and Happy New Year!

Frank and Cathy (We are going to Paris TOO!)

Our New Year's resolution is to prove that old adage wrong!!!

I think that hurt my feelings.

It wasnt intended to hurt your feelings.

Maybe it was just me, but I took "Oh. Isn't that in June? Share your magical powers with me. How are you going to go to Palo on New Year's Eve?" as snarky.

And no one is snarkier than I am.

Just trying to have friendlier, happier New Year a couple of days early.

It wasnt intended to hurt your feelings.

Maybe it was just me, but I took "Oh. Isn't that in June? Share your magical powers with me. How are you going to go to Palo on New Year's Eve?" as snarky.

And no one is snarkier than I am.

Just trying to have friendlier, happier New Year a couple of days early.

Only called him on his comment because it was in obvious referral to the other post. Didn't think it was nice. My comment might have full of snark, but I don't believe it was the first one.

Only called him on his comment because it was in obvious referral to the other post. Didn't think it was nice. My comment might have full of snark, but I don't believe it was the first one.

Not sure what you are talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter