loop 800 or 900?

breick

DIS Veteran
We have always been in the 800 loop on past trips. It's time to make my request for the next trip, and we're debating moving over to the 900 loop. Anyone stayed in either recently? Any preference?:smooth:

We love the 900 loop it is a small loop , kids can ride bikes around with out worrying about traffic. Comfort station never to busy and it is close to meadows trading post and pool.

The 800 loop is very large and you can be pretty far from the CS and bus stop. Being such a large loop people tend to drive a little too fast at times especially if they have to go all the way around the loop to ge to their site on the other side. We also had our worst experience with biting bugs in the back of the 800 loop. The 900 is much smaller and has a lot less traffic.

Only thing about the 900 loop is if there is a large group of people camping in the primitive campground on the other side of the cannel you can have a lot of foot traffic cutting through the 900 loop on the way to the pool. But this does not happen often and it is just people walking through at regular hours, not a big deal at all.

We stayed in the 900 loop last time & are requesting it again! We were in site 910 & were far enough from the road to not hear any traffic, close enough to the CS to walk easily, also the bus stop is right there at the entrance & the Trading Post right across the street! We even walked to the HDDR! I think I would prefer a site about 2 sites back further in the loop next time just to see how it is. We are used to nothing but cows mooing & coyotes yipping here at night with the nearest neighbor miles away!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter