• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loop Suggestions from those who have been there?

auld5

Earning My Ears
We just made reservations for a "preferred site" for March 2003 to take our two boys, ages 7 and 10. We were wondering for children that age (they are just turning 7 and 10) what preferred loops are recommended. Especially taking into consideration the kids have to cross the road, etc. We are thinking that we won't mind a walk to the pool as it will be March and we plan to spend a lot of time at the parks. Let the suggestions roll in!:Pinkbounc

We stayed in the 1400 loop (Big Bear) in July. We LOVED it. It is right by the campfire. It's also a short walk to the Meadow Trading Post, the Meadow Swimmin' Pool and Bike Barn. There's also a playground near the bus stop. The buses seemed to run a bit slow so we opted to walk to the Marina. I'd say that it was about a 10-15 minute walk.

We LOVED our site~1437. It's right across from the comfort station and there's a grassy/small wooded area on the left side of the trailer (so you don't have someone else's patio right by your window. It was a little tight backing in though. We have a 30 ft (no slide out).

Hope this helps!

Have Fun!

Our favorite preferred loop is the 400. It's close to everything. We've stayed there several times and loved it. The traffic in the campground is light enough that the boys could walk across the street to go to the store very easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter