Los Angeles bus tour

carolinadj

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a bus tour company for a short tour of LA with pickup at a DL hotel? Preferably with a choice of having a closed bus over open-air.

There is one called 'A Day in LA' which do regular pickups around the DL area - one of the collection points is outside the Cheesecake Factory on Katella.

My husband and I used Anaheim Tour Company in February 2020 and loved it. They picked us up at the Grand Californian and made other stops too.
They dropped us off in Hollywood for several hours and we explored on our own. Then they took us to tour the Warner Bros Studio. I love TV and movies and absolutely loved the studio tour. After that we went to pick up a group that had been at Universal all day and we got to tour Universal City Walk. They have different tours to choose from and it looks like they even have private tours now.

I should have mentioned it took the entire day (so not a short tour) and we were on a shuttle bus and didn't have a choice of open top or not. They might have shorter tours though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter