Los Angeles Hotels close to NHM

pleakley

Earning My Ears
Hello :) We will be starting our vacation this year in Santa Barbara and then will be coming into LA, I would like to spend the night in LA before heading to the Natural History Museum in the morning and then on to Disneyland.
I have no idea what area to look in for a hotel in that would be fairly close to the NHM so I would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks!

I know the Museum is near USC, which isn't far from downtown LA. I'd maybe look in that area, though they may be pricey. You might try Hollywood, also. It isn't that far of a drive to the NHM from Hollywood.

Check out Priceline as well. They have the map broken into zones so you can see what zone you would want to bid on based on where you want to stay. And this option can save you a ton of money.

I have used them several times in conjunction with a site called TripDucky.com and ended up saving well over 50% everytime I have bid. You can end up getting some really nice hotels for great prices. And TripDucky has some great tutorials on how to use it if you aren't familiar with the "Name Your Own Price" feature of Priceline. Just an FYI on another resource at your disposal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter