Losing interest here...

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
I hadn’t been on the boards for a few months. I knew a lot of changes were made so I was giving them time to get the kinks out so to speak. The last week or so, I log in on my iPad only to have an advertisement banner bar basically covering up anything I’m trying to read. I scroll the page, it scrolls right over the posts. Once again, I’m about to give it up. I don’t get why anyone thought this was a good idea. I understand that having advertisements help the cost of the webpage but this is insane. I did add an app for ad blocking. It’s still there.

Last edited:
I hadn’t been on the boards for a few months. I knew a lot of changes were made so I was giving them time to get the kinks out so to speak. The last week or so, I log in on my iPad only to have an advertisement banner bar basically covering up anything I’m trying to read. I scroll the page, it scrolls right over the posts. Once again, I’m about to give it up. I don’t get why anyone thought this was a good idea. I understand that having advertisements help the cost of the webpage but this is insane. I did add an app for ad blocking. It’s still there.

Disable Java Script in your browser. ALL ads will go away, but the site will still work.

This worked, thank you so much. I had not thought of that as being an issue. The dreadful banner is gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter