Loss of DIS member- AgentPleakley

Missing her... but I know she's partying it up big time in heaven! :goodvibes :angel:

agentP - have a plate of lasagna for me up there chickie! :hug:

To all of us who knew her best...:grouphug: Cheers agentP - we love you!:drinking1

Missing her... but I know she's partying it up big time in heaven! :goodvibes :angel:

To all of us who knew her best...:grouphug: Cheers agentP - we love you!:drinking1

:grouphug:

US_flag_half_mast_lg_nwm.gif

:grouphug: :drinking1Cheers to AP!!!

:'(

So sorry to hear of her passing, she was so young.:sad1:

May she rest in peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

:sad1: I don't even know what to say. I miss her. Cheri was one of the first friends here to reach out to me on FB when I was injured badly in a wreck. I knew she had gotten busy on a appeals case and did not know until a couple of days ago. RIP, my friend.

I'm sorry to hear of her passing. I all ways enjoyed her posts. My prayers to her family.

What sad news.

Thinking of her family. :hug:

She was a great lady, a great American, a patriot, and a good friend. One of the Lasagna Lovers' best. She is so missed. :sad1:

Enjoyed AP's posts, especially her political contributions. Sad to learn of her passing. God be with her family and friends, and may they be comforted.

I remember her posts. I am so sad to hear of her passing. My heart goes out to her friends and family.:sad1::grouphug:

I remember her posts on the political threads back when they were allowed. Such a shame for someone so young to be gone.

So sad. I remember her. I am sending prayers and good thoughts to her friends and family. RIP, Cheri - you will be missed. :flower3:

I do remember her from back in the "old days" on the DIS CB. I am very sorry to hear of her passing. My prayers are with her family.

I'm sorry to hear of her passing. I all ways enjoyed her posts. My prayers to her family.

I just heard. Came over to post my condolences.

RIP Agent Pleakley. YOU will be missed.

I remember her as well from the "old days" of the CB.

So sad, so young. It's amazing that even though I have never met or spoken with her I feel very sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Could not have said it better....I just found out..AP if you see this come join us..... know where we live....

You will be missed....:littleangel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter