Lost hat in MK today (3/6/2018) please view if you were thereI

Linkura

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone... I know it's just a hat but it's more than that to me. It was a gift from my husband from when he went to Japan on a work trip. I've worn it for many years and we hardly give each other gifts. To me, it's irreplaceable. I definitely lost it in Tomorrowland, fairly sure at Laugh Floor, but they couldn't find it. I was also at CoP and Peoplemover as well as the bathrooms. If you were in MK, can you please take a look at the picture and let me know if you saw it? Thanks and feel free to share. If there's somewhere to post on fb or twitter, let me know. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 265
In addition to your other efforts, you should also check Lost & Found (located at the TTC) starting tomorrow. They are simply amazing.

I lost my wallet at MNSSHP last September - after an exhaustive search that evening (checking both with ride CMs and guest services) I’d given up on it. Went over to Lost & Found at lunch the next day on a last ditch attempt and, of course, they had it. There was a kid behind me that had lost a baseball hat - he gave the description and, of course, they had it. Those folks are magic.

Good luck on your search!

Hi everyone... I know it's just a hat but it's more than that to me. It was a gift from my husband from when he went to Japan on a work trip. I've worn it for many years and we hardly give each other gifts. To me, it's irreplaceable. I definitely lost it in Tomorrowland, fairly sure at Laugh Floor, but they couldn't find it. I was also at CoP and Peoplemover as well as the bathrooms. If you were in MK, can you please take a look at the picture and let me know if you saw it? Thanks and feel free to share. If there's somewhere to post on fb or twitter, let me know. Thanks again.
as another said check with Lost And Found at the TTC for sure even after checking at the park you did

I agree with the above posts. We lost an item and checked with lost & found. The did not have the item at that time, but we gave them a description of the lost item and told them that we left it on one of their buses. They made note of the item and took all of our information. Our vacation was over and we returned home. When we got home, the lost item was sitting at our front door. They had found our lost item and mailed it to our home. Wow, what a surprise that was.

I lost a silly little lipstick case and it was at Lost and Found so definitely check there. I will think good thoughts to St. Anthony your hat finds it's way back to you!

Thank you all. I did check with MK Lost and Found 3 times as well as twice at Laugh Floor. No dice yet. Going to call the TTC Lost and Found tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I had even more bad luck than this today... my flight tomorrow was cancelled due to the storm (even though there won't be more than an inch or two at home... must be a related scheduling issue). The only flights available weren't until the 10th unless I wanted to bite the bullet and fly tomorrow at 6am. Only got enough extra meds to last a couple days, so I am getting up at 2am tomorrow instead of going to AK (which I already did this trip at least and would just be repeats at least). Probably the worst luck I've ever had in 10 lifetime trips, but there were some good points. Will do a "Just Back" when I'm home... But for now I need to get a few hours of sleep. Thanks again.

Definitely report it at lost & found. I lost a hat on Splash Mountain. They found it and mailed it to me.

Sorry for your bad luck! You can call back and check with lost and found after you get home. Guest Services at Epcot gave me their number when I lost my sunglasses at Epcot a few years ago. They will mail your hat to you if they find it.

Safe travels!

Keep checking. Not sure if we filled out a report with our address - i must have - but my son lost a treasured lovie and when we got back home a package came in the mail with the lovie!!

I somehow lost my watch while watching Muppets at HS. I checked with lost & found for 2 weeks and nothing. Three months later, I get a package in the mail...my watch :-) I don't know how it turned up, or if it was in lost & found the whole time, but was happy to get it back. Don't give up hope!

Always have hope, as long as you are there and that it wasnt lost too long ago.
We got lucky in January with my daughters hat lost on a bus, security guards near the Disney Springs bus stop had it.

Still hasn't been found, but I called TTC Lost and Found yesterday and they took my info down. They'll let me know if they find it and will mail it to me. I've calmed down a lot since Tuesday, was pretty much in despair. But I'm ok now. If they find it, that'll be awesome, but I'm not expecting anything. Thanks to everyone in this thread. :)

Definitely go check out Lost & Found @ the TTT. I lost a sun visor @ Hollywood Studios & it turned up in the Lost & Found the next day. I had gone to guest services @ Hollywood Studios late that evening when I realized I had lost it & they told me they send everything that is turned in to Lost & Found. I just gave them a description & the day I lost it & they came out with it in a few minutes. My friends were joking with me that I should pick out a nicer hat when they show me what had been lost, but they don't let you go back to where they keep the stuff or pull out a box of lost items.

Sorry to hear about your hat. On a past trip I lost a hat on BTMRR, and notified the CM at the exit. When we reached the exit of the park I stopped by Guest Services and provided them with a detailed description and the general location it was lost. I was told that they clear out lost items each night from the parks, and they are binned at the TTC the next day.

At least they have your info now, and hopefully it turns up quickly.

You all are giving me hope that my son's camera might still be found. He lost it two weeks ago on the monorail on the first day of our trip. We called several times while still there and stopped in at Lost and Found in MK, but no luck. Perhaps someday it will show up in the mail!

Add us to the "found it" group- my daughter's grandmother lost her camera on the tram, and it was in lost and found the next day. I hope you get it back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter