Lost our little angel on 2-1-12

My condolences to you and your family. I pray God will comfort you and give you peace in this time of great sadness. :hug: Thank you for sharing the picture of your beautiful daughter. God Bless you and your family!

I am so sorry for your loss. My youngest DD suffers from a very rare genetic disease. My heart goes out to you and your entire family! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!:sad1:

As having an Angel of my own, please consider yourself as the lucky one that has your own personal family Angel. This has carried us through our tough times, and I hope it will for you too. This is never an easy time, but you have a huge prayer circle, it looks like so take comfort knowing that there are so many people out there for you.

So sorry for your loss, may you find healing in your own way.

I am so very sorry on the loss of your little Jori. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am saying a prayer for your family and your special Jori. May you find comfort in knowing that she was loved and cared for so well!

The loss of a child is difficult, never get over the loss. They are Angels with us, but how we miss them and ache to hold them. I dream of daughter, it makes me feel we are sharing special moments together.
My prayers are with your family.
di
When you lose your parents you are an orphan, when you lose a spouse a widow or widower, but when you lose a child, there is just no word for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter