Lost ticket question

Kewz1

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone!

Returing to the Mouse for an impromptu trip very soon. Just realized son is missing his ticket - actually he thinks he threw it away.

It was the military ticket from our January trip and it still had one day on it. I was able to make a park reservation for him so Disney recognizes that we “have“ it.

What’s my best course of action? Just go to Guest Services when we arrive? Thanks in advance!

Kristen

With normal tickets, any old magic band or ticket assigned to that same person in MDE would still work for park entry.
You might want to ask @Robo in the Theme Park Ticketing board about the military ticket.

Magic band? I don’t think you need the physical ticket as long as it’s linked on MDE

Thats actually what I was thinking after I posted the question. Is the park reservation linked to that specific ticket? So could he use the magic band from January to get in to the park I used to make the reservation (our first park) and then his new magic band for the rest of the trip?

I wish I’d paid more attention to all this I just had no idea we would be going again this year. Appreciate everyone’s help!

Kristen

Thats actually what I was thinking after I posted the question. Is the park reservation linked to that specific ticket? So could he use the magic band from January to get in to the park I used to make the reservation (our first park) and then his new magic band for the rest of the trip?

I wish I’d paid more attention to all this I just had no idea we would be going again this year. Appreciate everyone’s help!

Kristen

all magic bands linked to that profile should work.

The information is in the MDE account and not tied to any specific magic band, He can use an old one or a new one. If you made the park reservation with it, then he is all set,

Now, if he has more than one ticket attached to his name, then you may want to stop at guest services to be sure the ticket with 1 day left is selected to be used first, If it’s his only ticket, then nothing to worry about

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter