Lots of "firsts" for May Trip in 2010

zendisney

<font color=deeppink>The Dis is like potato chips.
We are going to be at Disney from May 16- May 28
We are planning our May trip with our first stay at The Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah View and our new "home away from home" Bay Lake Towers.
We are driving to WDW from Houston, TX.
For the first time ever we have ADR's at Le Cellier Steakhouse at EPCOT, Cinderella's Royal Table, and Boma- Flavors of Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.
I was surprised we got the ressies we wanted because for the past three years we have tried to get in Le Cellier and we have tried for 6 years to get in to the Royal Table and we finally got it! I know our four year old dd is going to be very excited.
We are very excited about our upcoming trip and are looking forward to all of the new views of Disney World that we haven't experienced.
Our last trip to Disney World was in December 2009 at DIs a poolooza and that was such a wonderful time. We still talk about all the nifty experiences including meeting the pod cast crew and other disers. We had several magical moments and were amazed at all of the wonderful things you can do during the holiday season. ( It was our first time in the World so close to Christmas)
We are looking forward to some new adventures and I will share our experiences right here as well as our planning.

I also forgot to mention that this will be our first time ever Star Wars Weekend. We will attend sometime on the weekend of May 21-23.
I found this cool link on Star Wars Website http://www.starwars.com/fans/events/disney2010guests/index.html

Hi Zen, I'm so excited to be the second to write to you!!!! Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work........ :)

Thanks for joining in. :banana::banana:
This is going to be fun.
I tried to do this before and never followed through.
So this is awesome.:goodvibes

Have fun at Star Wars weekend. I was hoping we could go during it, but DH's work wont allow it. Sounds like you all are going to have fun.

Hey Zen, where did you go?????? Been coming everyday, but no new posts. Hope all is ok and I'll keep checking back. Have a good week....... :)

Ahhhh... How sweet. I was missed.
I have been grading research papers, projects etc. It has to be done. : (
Disney is more fun. I would rather be planning my trip. LOL
I will add more content soon!

Ahhhh... How sweet. I was missed.
I have been grading research papers, projects etc. It has to be done. : (
Disney is more fun. I would rather be planning my trip. LOL
I will add more content soon!

Yay! an update soon! :cool1::thumbsup2 Me can't wait!

Hey Zen you are being missed again!!!! I hope everything is alright and that you are just so busy having fun that you don't have time to write.... I hope......Come back, please.

We are getting down to business and creating our itineraries.
The idea on this trip is to get to the parks early and take a break mid day.
Our four year old has finally reached 40 inches so that opens up the possibility for more rides.
The reason why I haven't been here is because I have been grading research papers... Yuck.
The whole time I was grading I listened to Disney music so that I was able to keep my sanity.
I am going to post the draft of our schedule later today or tomorrow.
Thanks for following me.
Hope you are having an awesome day!

Yay!!!!!!! You are back. Sorry you were so busy with those yucky papers....LOL Can't wait to hear the itinerary, how exciting. Take care and I'll send some pixie dust your way.......

I have been reading interesting things about CRT.
Like... Arrive early, be prepared for pics first off, and I also have heard that there can be princess sightings other than Cindy. Hmmm... is it true?
I ordered a new camera. My camera went kaput last week.
Canon Power shot SD 780 IS from Amazon is on its way.
I ordered it in RED. It looks cool.
The features are awesome.
Here's a review from cnet.
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-sd780-is/4505-6501_7-33528994.html?tag=mncol;lst;4

I have gathered all the park hours including EMH.

I am trying to figure out why the MK is closing so early on Sunday, May 16th.
Do you guys know what is going on? I believe I read that the Magic Kingdom is closing at 5 pm.
Mighty curious.
That's it. I am calling.
It's a go... ringing
(Tyler)"Thank you for calling... Hope you are having a magical day"
"My name is Tyler, How can I help you?"
(ME)"I was curious... I noticed that the Magic Kingdom is closing at 5 pm on May 16th. Is there a special event or something going on?"
(Tyler) Let me check that... could you hold on?"
(Me) "Yes, of course."
Disney music in the background Pirates of the Caribbean, Then Nemo (Let's take a ride in the clam mobile...)
Thank you for your patience someone is checking on this... I didn't want you to think that your call was disconnected we are still checking on this...
(Music)(One of the greatest songs of all time... When you wish upon a star
(Tyler)" Thanks for your patience, yes, the Magic Kingdom is closing at 5:00pm.
"There are no special events."\"Is there anything else I can help you with?"
(me) "No, Thanks"
(Tyler) "Have Magical Day!"
Garwsh... I get all goose pimply when they say that.

I have been reading interesting things about CRT.
Like... Arrive early, be prepared for pics first off, and I also have heard that there can be princess sightings other than Cindy. Hmmm... is it true?
I ordered a new camera. My camera went kaput last week.
Canon Power shot SD 780 IS from Amazon is on its way.
I ordered it in RED. It looks cool.
The features are awesome.
Here's a review from cnet.
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-sd780-is/4505-6501_7-33528994.html?tag=mncol;lst;4

I have gathered all the park hours including EMH.

I am trying to figure out why the MK is closing so early on Sunday, May 16th.
Do you guys know what is going on? I believe I read that the Magic Kingdom is closing at 5 pm.
Mighty curious.
That's it. I am calling.
It's a go... ringing
(Tyler)"Thank you for calling... Hope you are having a magical day"
"My name is Tyler, How can I help you?"
(ME)"I was curious... I noticed that the Magic Kingdom is closing at 5 pm on May 16th. Is there a special event or something going on?"
(Tyler) Let me check that... could you hold on?"
(Me) "Yes, of course."
Disney music in the background Pirates of the Caribbean, Then Nemo (Let's take a ride in the clam mobile...)
Thank you for your patience someone is checking on this... I didn't want you to think that your call was disconnected we are still checking on this...
(Music)(One of the greatest songs of all time... When you wish upon a star
(Tyler)" Thanks for your patience, yes, the Magic Kingdom is closing at 5:00pm.
"There are no special events."\"Is there anything else I can help you with?"
(me) "No, Thanks"
(Tyler) "Have Magical Day!"
Garwsh... I get all goose pimply when they say that.

Yes other Princess! Snow White, Belle, and I think Jasmine (Sp?) Love the new camera!:thumbsup2 That is so odd They are closing early.

I got my camera... no I am playing with it.
It is so compact. I think it is going to be a great buy.

Sunday, May 16th- Arrive at AKL

Monday, May 17th-

Tuesday, May 18th-

Wednesday May 19th- Cinderella's Royal Table (8:35 am)

Thursday May 20th -

Friday May 21- Last Day at AKL, Dinner at Boma (5:00 pm)

Saturday May 22- Check in BLT

Sunday May 23-

Monday May 24

Tuesday May 25-

Wednesday May 26-

Thursday May 27- Last Day at BLT/DISNEY

Friday May 28th Check Out : ( (Departure)

Sunday, May 16th- Arrive at AKL

Monday, May 17th-

Tuesday, May 18th-

Wednesday May 19th- Cinderella's Royal Table (8:35 am)

Thursday May 20th -

Friday May 21- Last Day at AKL, Hollywood Studios for Opening of Star Wars Weekend, Dinner at Boma (5:00 pm) or Hollywood Derby

Saturday May 22- Check in BLT

Sunday May 23-

Monday May 24

Tuesday May 25-

Wednesday May 26-

Thursday May 27- Last Day at BLT/DISNEY

Friday May 28th Check Out : ( (Departure)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter