• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

lots of questions

littleangie

DIS Veteran
okay so i have already did one post with a question but have came up with more so i am going to put them in one post. So here goes:

~Would now be to early to book our Honeymoon? I am see that there are people that aren't getting rooms cause of the popularity of the parks during a certain time of the year.

~Do you think that 2 weeks for a honeymoon is too long?

~Do you think that our honeymoon would go thru july 4 is a good idea because of the parks being busy?

~If i do the honeymoon registery how will we know what we got? Is there a way that we could find out who paid for the items?

okay so it was just a few questions but yeah. i appreciate any input that is given thanks

I think that if you know your plans and you are set then you should book. If you think things may change or you may change your mind about things, then you should wait. I tend to jump on things because I like knowing that plans are set.

Two weeks is def. not too long. We went to Disney for 2 weeks a few times, and it was great. You don't feel rushed and you really have time to relax in between park days. We also take time to visit Universal and Islands of Adventure. If you can afford to go for 2 weeks then you should totally do it!

If you're there during 4th of July weekend you can just use those days to hang out by the pool and not go to the parks if you're worried they'll be too busy.

As far as the honeymoon registry, we didn't register for anything as far as the honeymoon goes, so I have no idea on that, sorry! :confused3

okay so i have already did one post with a question but have came up with more so i am going to put them in one post. So here goes:

~Would now be to early to book our Honeymoon? I am see that there are people that aren't getting rooms cause of the popularity of the parks during a certain time of the year.

From your ticker it looks like you wedding is over a year out still- I was told that you can't book until atleast a year out for the disney resorts- I wouldn't stress over the rooms and all but if you have everything set already than maybe? I just don't think they will allow reservations yet. But you can check! :thumbsup2
~Do you think that 2 weeks for a honeymoon is too long?
Not at all we are doing 10 days but only live 2 1/2 hrs away!

~Do you think that our honeymoon would go thru july 4 is a good idea because of the parks being busy?
I think that you will have a great fireworks show!! Either way June/July months are going to be busy no matter what...

~If i do the honeymoon registery how will we know what we got? Is there a way that we could find out who paid for the items?
If you do the disney registry it gives you an option to receive emails everytime you get a gift so you can tell what was bought.

okay so it was just a few questions but yeah. i appreciate any input that is given thanks

HTH!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter