Lots of staterooms on our April 28th Fantasy

iZon

Mouseketeer
A search through staterooms available to book for this Western cruise shows 151 staterooms still available. 96 verandah, 13 ocean, 30 inside and 12 concierge (8 1- bed, 4 fam).

So that’s about 12 per cent of the 1,250. We take this cruise (end of April, first of May) every year and I’ve always wondered how busy it is relatively speaking. Sometimes deck eight doors are blank whereas deck 6 and 7 doors are covered in decorations. Dining room tables always seem full. Maybe they are configured based on passenger numbers?

It’s a good time to go. Rates are the around the lowest. Shows don’t overflow. Never feels crowded. I will keep an eye to see how many there are in a couple weeks with the guarantee offerings listed.

PS - The 11-night Southern on June 30th has 207 available. (As of March 25)

Update March 25th. 44 available including 4 1-bedroom.

Last edited:
We did a first week of april cruise on the fantasy a few years ago. the concierge hosts said that over 12 concierge staterooms were available for port upgrades for the last week of april cruise (right before ours) because they were not booked.

Do you get a discount if you get a port upgrade or are you just paying the difference between your current room and the room you are upgrading to?

Rates are low because that is a slow time of year. A little late for spring break and a little too early for end of school year.

I wonder if it's emptier because of the time, the size of the ship, the itinerary, or a mix of all of the above.

Our late April cruise on the Magic has never sold out and the prices have never gone up. But sadly the one category that is fully booked is concierge.

There's been a lot of GT,MTO, CA, FL discounts over the last 6 months. I'm sure there's been TA and CM discounts too. A lot more discounts this year compared to last year. I'm not sure what that means. The European cruises this Summer have risen quite a bit in price. Maybe people are just tired of the old boring Caribbean itinerary's.

Im new here. How do you check to see how many staterooms are open? We're sailing on March 18th an I would love to know.

Im new here. How do you check to see how many staterooms are open? We're sailing on March 18th an I would love to know.
We are on the march 18th and I think it will be pretty full. The March 15 cruise we are also on was completely full last time I checked.

We are on the march 18th and I think it will be pretty full. The March 15 cruise we are also on was completely full last time I checked.

I assumed it would be full for awhile coming out of dry dock with the new restaurant. How do you see how many state rooms are available?

I assumed it would be full for awhile coming out of dry dock with the new restaurant. How do you see how many state rooms are available?

The Fantasy is not just coming out of dry dock.

March cruises are going to be busier across the board than April because school/college spring breaks tend to happen in March. Our April cruise on the Dream still has a lot of open inventory as well.

sorry, thought you meant the Wonder march 18th cruise.................you must mean the Magic

in the thread that talks about GTY, FLR and MTO rates, they sometimes publish a listing of cruises and open staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter