lotso in shops

stargatebarbie

<font color=blue>There must be more than this prov
Ok got a 15yr:rolleyes2 DD who wants a lotso:love: from dlp anyone seen him recently hoping to find him in the shop in toy story land :confused3

there isn't a shop in toy story playland, but when i was there last week i definitely saw lotso in the big shop (cant remember what its called) in disney village so i'm guessing you'll be able to find him in the new world of disney shop.
i think i also saw him in the emporium on main street :)

Yeah they do have Lotso! :thumbsup2

Check on Main Street USA in the toy shop that's on the left side of the street. You can't miss it, it's the shop where they have lotso plushies (excuse the pun :lmao:). I remember him being a little pricey but he looked great and was a really good quality.

Have a magical trip!

You can't miss it, it's the shop where they have lotso plushies (excuse the pun :lmao:).
:lmao:

there isn't a shop in toy story playland, but when i was there last week i definitely saw lotso in the big shop (cant remember what its called) in disney village so i'm guessing you'll be able to find him in the new world of disney shop.
i think i also saw him in the emporium on main street :)

Hi BouncyBouncyTigger :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Becky, Elaine and I are hoping you'll have lots of fun on here :banana: :banana: :banana: please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

Thats just made me happy :)

My dd wants a Lotso from Disneyland Paris also. He seems to be very hard to find in the UK. I was literally just about to ask the same question lol

Thanks

Is there not a shop with Toy Story merchandise out the back between slinky dog and rc racer? At the TSPL exit?

Thanks guys none in our Disney store but haven't checked this week,she has 60 euros so I hope that will do not much else she wants to buy as Disney stuff is not cool at 15 but everyone loves a plush or two

Last time I was in the Disney Store here there were loads of them, they've been on sale price a couple of times since the start of the year too I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter