Louisiana DISMEET !!!

sept 18. sounds just fine with me.

we're leaving for our trip the night of sept 30. we're leaving a day early to go to tampa to the rush concert. so i have a 1/2 day in orlando to just "play"!

what time? and same place?

Saturday September 18th works for me...

How about 12noon at the Food Court in the Mall of LA ???

Wear a WDW shirt OR Lime Green so we can identify our folks....

Does that work for you?

If so...let's start sending out messages to the folks on here who may want to join us...

((HUGS))

Mary

we'll be there sportin' some sort of mickey gear!

i haven't been to the mall in years...is there a certain spot at the food court? LOL

i don't post on the NOLA board, but maybe some of them would like to go too?

we'll be there sportin' some sort of mickey gear!

i haven't been to the mall in years...is there a certain spot at the food court? LOL

i don't post on the NOLA board, but maybe some of them would like to go too?

"Post Away !" Please - do remind anyone ... who may be interested ! as we get closer ....I will as well...

I'll try to find us a particular spot at the food court... Can't this weekend...but next weekend... I'll check it out... Food Court is HUGE so I'm thinking we'll need a particular spot...

DS works at the Mall sometimes ...he just said in front of Raisin Canes.. there is a seating section... but I'll try to get over there...

((HUGS)) See ya'll soon !

Mary

Glad to see there are some other Louisiana DIS'ers. Can't make it down there for the meet but hope ya'll have a good time.

Glad to see there are some other Louisiana DIS'ers. Can't make it down there for the meet but hope ya'll have a good time.

hopefully next time!!

i posted on the nola thread tonight. since well... it's a good NOLA night!

who dat!

Just found this thread (Peter Pan Fan 22) mentioned it in her TR...
don't know if I can plan for the 18th; but, would be interested in any future meets. I will definately subscribe and keep up with you guys.

Glad to have found you! looking forward to dissing...maybe now I can talk without the eyerolls :rolleyes1

:wave: Connie

So glad Connie (longing2Batdisney) showed me this. Wish I could make it next weekend, but we have a birthday party at noon. Hopefully, I can make the next one!

Hey What would be neat is if we could make it a regular thing...so that we have the SAME PLACE AND TIME...and folks could just drop by if they can make it....

I'm sure we are all either
1. reminiscing about past visits...
2. full of recent advice from latest visit
3. planning future visit....

Just a thought... (for example "First Saturday of "EVEN" months)

Hugs,
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter