Louisiana

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! Lets keep our fingers crossed for Rose Bowl!!

wouldn't that be cool! My hubby thinks they will go to the Cotton Bowl or Outback Bowl. 'Til the next game!

Hi,

I'm from Baton Rouge originally. BRHS class of '83 and LSU class of '87. Now, however, I live outside of Melbourne, FL -- about 90 minutes from Mickey, Minnie, and the gang.

ilovejack02 said:
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rose Bowl bound!!! Geaux Tigers

??!?! I thought I saw on the news this morning that it's still up in the air!?

Desiree said:

I guess this person could be wrong, but this is what i read.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5746999

LSU Heading to Rose Bowl
The LSU Tigers will be playing in the 2007 Rose Bowl, WAFB 9NEWS Sports Director Steve Schneider reports. Schneider reports his information came from a member of the Rose Bowl Board, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

LSU will be the first SEC team to play in the Rose Bowl since Alabama in 1946. The game will be played in Pasadena on January 1st. LSU will face either Michigan or USC in the Rose Bowl, Schneider reports.

Hey all I guess our Great Tigers will not be going to the Rose Bowl they got cheated they are better than USC, it is just not fair.

jkp_9192002 said:
:thumbsup2 IS ANYONE HERE FROM LOUISIANA
i am , my family lives in Ville Platte, La. Ever heard of Mamou,La where the cajun Mardi gras is celebrated- Ville Platte is few miles from Mamou.

Cajun Princess said:
Hi all :wave:

Anyone from Lafayette??????

Hi i'm from Ville Platte, La. I go shopping all the time with my girls in Lafayette ! small world, huh ?

When you go to the World, do you like to stay at POR or POFQ? Do you prefer the other resorts? Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter