Lounge in DHS?

rosiegmendez

Mouseketeer
We are at AK today and LOVING the lounge at Tiffins Nomad. It’s a relaxing escape from heat and crowds and cocktails and no reservation required! Is there anything like this at DHS and MK ?

The only places that come to mind right away for Hollywood Studios is Baseline Tap House or Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge. There's the lounge for 50s Prime Time but I don't know if it's open again.

I do not think they have reopened the lounge at 50s. OP, I do not think there is anything remotely like Nomad in any of the other parks, although the outside seating area at Spice Road in Epcot is nice.

You can only get alcohol in MK at table service restaurants, but the monorail hotels have lounges if you want to take a quick out-of-park break. I'd recommend Enchanted rose at Grand Floridian - impressive setting and QUIET.

The Baseline Tap House is outdoors and very nice if the weather is nice. However, it's also crowded.

The line for the 11 AM opening wraps around the corner. (A little pre-noon libation!)

It gets shorter later in the afternoon.

01.JPG

02.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter