Love is in the air...?

I never EVER have seen any Angel stuff in DLR. Or Leroy. Just Stitch. And Lilo. I don't even know if our DLR has a costume for her? That would be super amazing if she ever came out. She is just too cute.

2075258197_9e3c6a9ebe.jpg

3030433971_5aafa64347.jpg

i think she is TOO CUTE!! :D sometimes i wish i lived in HK just so i could go get all the cute stitch stuff xD

:yay: VMK! :yay: (see pix in sig and avatar) Miss the friends and the kingdom sooo much. :sad2:

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled thread,
Dreams

teehee yes, i saw your siggy!! what was your user in there? i played since it opened and knew quite a few people myself... I loved that little place.. in fact my mom met up with her long time-VMK playing friend last march! it was really neat :)

the lunch info is great, i told my brent and he said that were going to be taking sandwich making supplies lol :) we have decided on one breakfast and one dinner for us and then maybe one with the group, we just found out it has shrunk from 22 people to 11 or so but thats okay :) and we are going to do the hopper passes for either 2 or 4 days being we dont know if the group wants to go 4 days or is driving 2 of those and 2 in the parks...

ahh!! the excitement is killing me! I have been waiting for this trip for a long time! :3 thank you all so much for being so helpful and informative!

OMG! Cuuute!!! I like how she's not fuzzy like Stitch's costume is! I think in Toyko they really like Stitch and her too...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter