Low crowds AK

Lines app just showed a 40 minute wait. I can’t get over it. Heading over there in a couple of hours. Had to take a break from the heat.

We arrive on Friday and hoping for low crowds although nothing will compare to the Irma low crowds of last year when we were there.

I was able to score a FP for SDD while we were taking our afternoon break. I got it for 6pm with minimal refreshing. So shocked.

Epcot last night was packed in the countries between 6-8 pm anyways. The actual booths weren’t bad, it was trying to walk that was the real problem. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I was able to score a FP for SDD while we were taking our afternoon break. I got it for 6pm with minimal refreshing. So shocked.

Epcot last night was packed in the countries between 6-8 pm anyways. The actual booths weren’t bad, it was trying to walk that was the real problem. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
We left out the IG about 5 yesterday. It was so hot and crowds were getting way too thick.

Yes -- World Showcase was packed! And like you said, the booths were fairly easy to navigate, but dang, the sidewalks were another story. The one at the chocolate and cheese studios heading towards Canada was especially bad. It's so narrow. I definitely needed a drink after getting through that! :laughing:

This is typically the slowest week of the year so crowds should be much lower

We waited 45 minutes for FoP last night. Finally got to see the stand by queue. Everest was walk on an hour before close. Never tried for NRJ.

Today at Epcot around 9am we rode Soarin, when the ride was over they said if you want to ride again just rebuckle your seat belt, so we did. After the second ride they said we could go a third time without leaving the theatre. I was good with twice, some people did stay for a third ride. :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter