Low Floor

orlandovirgin

Earning My Ears
Hi

I have booked my holiday at Universal RPR, through a UK Tour Operator. I have requested a low floor (walking difficulty) but as no doubt everyone is aware they can not be relied upon

Does anyone have an email address for th RPR so I can email ahead and request this directly from the Hotel

Ste :earsboy:

I have looked in my American Automobile Association (similar to RAC) Florida book and cannot find the hotel you are referring to. Can you provide the full name of the hotel.

Most of the hotels have inside corridors and elevators (lifts) so is a low floor actually necessary? Close to an elevator might be more important.

Also, whether you go to Universal or Disney there is normally a lot of walking. Have you given any consideration to a short-term hire of an "Electric Convenience Vehicle" (ECV), sometimes referred to as a scooter. You can rent for the length of your stay and that way you will be able to keep your walking to a minimum and use it wherever you go.

The Hotel is called the Royal Pacific Resort @Universal

Thanks for your help with this one

370 days to go !:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter