• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lowes Gold

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Hi Guys,

Dump question but here goes (first time to this specific board):
What is the Lowes Gold or the Lowes First time member? I know about the Hard Rock Club Membership but what are these others and what are the advantages? Thanks

The Loews club is a club that gets you discounts at Loews hotels. It's free to join. You tell them what newspaper you would like delivered to your room daily, what type of welcome gift, and you can accumulate miles, points etc. The gift is either a bottle of wine, milk and cookies, or a basket of fruit. We joined last Feb, and got rooms at the Hard Rock for 129 per night. We had a large party and got 3 rooms. In Nov, we went and got two rooms at the Hard Rock for 119, and later in the week after disney,checked into the Portofino for 149. They upgraded us to gold card. We just received a special for the 149 rate at the Portofino in Feb, and by making the resv before March, we also get a free Jet blue round trip ticket to be used by Dec. If you go to the site, I think it's Loews.com, they could give you more info.

We got the room upgrade through Loews on our last trip.

The customer service number is 1-800-563-9712

Patty

Do you have book your room through that number? I called them and they didnt' have Entertainment rates available. I called another number that was listed on the boards and they had them in their system. $125 garden, $140 pool, $155 deluxe. This was available starting 6/30 however we are arriving 6/29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter