LTT for lunch: a hidden gem

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
We went to Liberty Tree for lunch on our visit a few weeks ago, and were most pleasantly surprised! We knew it was a character dinner, and had never been there for various reasons, but decided to try it for lunch.
I ordered the Wm Penn Pasta and my friend ordered the pot roast. During this trip we had decided to share each other's dishes so we could try twice as many things, and they were very accommodating as far as providing us with spare plates so we could share. Both entrees were sooooo good. We had to ask for bread but when we did, they provided lots of it! All in all, a very good meal and a nice break from touring the park. I can't believe I haven't tried it before.

We have to eat here too....Turkey Dinner with all the fixins, sooooo good and they have the best praline dessert here too!

We went on our honeymoon so we have to go there when we are at WDW.

I am glad to hear you liked LTT for lunch. My family loves eating here for lunch too. It is a nice respite from the MK, and the food is good too. We do not like LTT for dinner; we went once and that was enough.

Oh, I love this place for lunch too. They are so nice. Our server happily allowed us to split a turkey dinner. They even plated it on 2 plates for Princess Diva :cloud9: and I. They divided it about 60/40, perfect for me and then 6 yo Princess Diva. :cloud9:

LTT is an excellent place not only for dinner but lunch as well. It's a must for us every trip :thumbsup2

is the lunch a character lunch? i would consider going there if it wasn't.
nothing against characters, just not for lunch!!

I agree that it's a hidden gem! We have lunch there on each and every trip! I'll be having lunch there next week as a matter of fact! Can't wait!

hannymom said:
is the lunch a character lunch? i would consider going there if it wasn't.
nothing against characters, just not for lunch!!

It's only a character meal at dinner.

Thanks for the review. I have an ADR there for lunch in Feb and was hoping I made a good choice. It sounds like I did! :thumbsup2

We also absolutely loved LTT for lunch.
What was so great, in my opinion, is the fact you could have yummy comfort food like the turkey dinner or something a little more sophisticated.
We felt the amount of food served was amazing. The meals can easily be split by two people. Good desserts, too!
We are definitely going to lunch here again in March. :thumbsup2

Yeah I prefer it at lunch instead of dinner. The desserts were really good. And this way I can get turkey while DH has a burger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter