• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LTT & MVMCP-Anyone else make PS today?

I have heard you can also get an ADR (Advanced Dining Reservation (fomerly Priority Seating (Don't you hate the name change?:rolleyes: ))) for Tony's Town Square restaurant during MVMCP. Also, the Halloween party tickets are also available for those traveling in October.

I bought MVMCP tickets and made our LTT ps's today. We will be there Dec 15th and the 20th. Now to plan the rest of the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skuttle said:
December 20th at 5:00 for us! First time at LTT so we're looking forward to it!

skuttle!! We definitely have to say hello!!
I called Monday and ordered my tickets for 12/20 and made a PS for 5:25 at LTT!! :cool1: OUr first time at LTT (and the party) too :)

Do you have to order the MVMCP tickets BEFORE making the PS? I am "almost" positive that we are going to take another trip this year (just got back), but not sure who all is going. I want to do the MVMCP and dinner at LTT so I know I need to get on the stick soon - just wanted to know how soon!!

We have a 5:05 PS at LTT for the 13th!!! We've never been to MVMCP before and have never been to LTT before either. Should be fun!!

mysunshine said:
Do you have to order the MVMCP tickets BEFORE making the PS? I am "almost" positive that we are going to take another trip this year (just got back), but not sure who all is going. I want to do the MVMCP and dinner at LTT so I know I need to get on the stick soon - just wanted to know how soon!!

You can only make an ADR (formerly PS) for LTT or Tony's when you purchase your MVMCP or MNSSHP tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter