LTT or Tony's

arrical8

Mouseketeer
I have an ADR for LTT on our trip in 11 days... I have always wanted to eat at this restaurant, even as a little kid. I remember walking past this restaurant and begging my parents to eat there. Now with the menu changes, I am torn. I am so sad and I don't know what to do. I was able to snag a ressie at Tony's Town Square on the same day.

Should I keep LLT or switch to Tony's????

I've never eaten at LTT, but if you've always wanted to eat there, I say do it. You're not missing anything at Tony's, not food or theming.

Can you please clarify if you're referring to lunch or dinner??? LTT at lunch and dinner are a tad different. Maybe not by much, but only a tiny bit post-menu-change.

Having said that, even with the menu change I'd give LTT a try. Anything is better than Tony's in my opinion...both the food and atmosphere suck. I've been to both lunch and dinner at LTT in October and I loved both meals. So tasty.

You are going to get a pretty universal response here, Tony's has to be the most hated place on site (yes I know there are some that like it). Stick with LTT.

Can you please clarify if you're referring to lunch or dinner??? LTT at lunch and dinner are a tad different. Maybe not by much, but only a tiny bit post-menu-change.

Having said that, even with the menu change I'd give LTT a try. Anything is better than Tony's in my opinion...both the food and atmosphere suck. I've been to both lunch and dinner at LTT in October and I loved both meals. So tasty.

LTT for lunch

you could have asked literally any place vs tony's and I would have told you the other place. Tony's is that bad. (And LTT is quite good!)

IMO Tony's is a mostly unoffensive choice to eat at the MK where there really isn't a lot of choices. Just expect a basic Italian meal- nothing earthshaking. It is a pleasure to eat at main street IMO, so theres that.

LTT to be is bland and boring, but it will also be a tonic to picky types, so it has that appeal.

We like Tony's and don't like LTT...we will do it in a pinch but we do not do LTT on purpose...however, Tony's makes it for lunch almost every trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter