• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LTT or WCC for dinner?

StuckInKS

DIS Veteran
Besides the obvious convenience of LTT being in the MK, is there any other reason to choose it over WCC? Which would you choose?

LTT is a tad more expensive, but not by much since we will be getting skillets anyway.

WCC is one of my fav restaurants, and not just in Disney. I love the food there (have only had the skillet). LTT just does not appeal to me since it seems like food I can have homemade and don't really want to pay for.

That is a tough call. We love both.

I think it would depend on what other meals you are eating during your stay. If you have more traditional, comfort foods planned then I would head to the bbq.
If you have another bbq or spicy foods planned I would do LTT.
Sort of change it up a bit if you know what I mean.

Also the mood at WCC is a bit more upbeat and fun, where LTT is more quiet and relaxing. So maybe that helps if you can't decide on the food.

Good luck and have a great trip!!

I would pick WCC. The food is pretty good plus I prefer to order off a menu instead of getting the family style dinner that is served at LTT.

We stayed at WL on our last trip (and will again - it's DS "Disney World Home") and walking into the lobby there is pretty special.

We really enjoyed WCC dinner (we were less impressed with the breakfast) and will be eating there again, ds enjoyed the "antics" we all had a fun time and we all had the skillet and enjoyed it.

I like both. If it were my choice I'd opt for LTT....I dream of their dinner rolls....

WCC is good though....we like the breakfast. We'll be dining at both spots on our upcoming trip!

I actually really like LTT for lunch (the pot roast is delicious!)

For Dinner though that is a tough choice, i really think it comes down to would you rather have BBQ or an american comfort-food type dinner? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter