Which time?

• 9:15pm

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 11:15am

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters

RAPstar

Proud Redhead
So I really would like to do Liberty Tree Tavern this trip, especially since you can do the dinner platter at lunch now. I have two options to choose from and not sure which is better

1) dinner at 9:15 on Saturday, right after Happily Ever After.
2) lunch at 11:15 on Sunday. I have a dinner reservation at Park Fare at 6:20 the same day

I would take 11:15 because a) you might have trouble getting to the restaurant in the crowd and b) it is very late to eat as much as you will want to eat there, for us anyway!

I vote for 11:15 plus you can get the toffee cake at lunch time too!! 9:15pm is a really late dinner time and to eat that heavy amount of food that late doesn't sound fun.

If you're not watching Happily Ever After, it would be great. We love those late dinners, when the park is closed by the time we're done. Then when you're really full, you're going home to sleep it off rather than attacking a full day at the parks.

I would never eat dinner at 9:15 pm. I'd rather be watching fireworks or riding some rides with short lines. I vote for the 11:15 time. I'm not sure if they serve different things at lunch, but I honestly didn't like anything they served at dinner and our service was terrible. It was just DH and I next to lots of big parties so maybe that was why, but it just didn't go well for us. We ended up having to just leave after a while because service was slow and we wanted to make a FP.

If I did an all you can eat lunch I don't think I'd be at all hungry for dinner, let alone another all you can eat meal.

A 9:15 dinner isn't ideal, but just the thought of two AYCTE meals in one day is nauseating.

If I did an all you can eat lunch I don't think I'd be at all hungry for dinner, let alone another all you can eat meal.

A 9:15 dinner isn't ideal, but just the thought of two AYCTE meals in one day is nauseating.

Well the day I would do the 9pm one, I also have Akershus booked, but its at 8am.

Well the day I would do the 9pm one, I also have Akershus booked, but its at 8am.

12+ hours to get hungry again is much better than 6, at least.

I just know when I eat at the Biergarten it can take almost a full day for me to get hungry again.

I'd take the 11.15am LTT then try for a later 1900 Park Fare to make sure you are hungry again to enjoy the food, and make it worth the $$$$

I like the later time. If you time it right and if the park co-operates by closing right you can walk thru an empty park to leave, something everyone should do once.

I would definitely do the 11:25 pm reservation instead of the 9:15pm one. If you are planning on going to see Happily Ever After that night of your 9:15 reservation, the fireworks will not be done by then so you would not be able to see the whole show. I think 11:25am is a perfect time for a reservation :)

Another vote for Sunday lunch.
Unless you are used to eating late, that may be difficult. You don't mention if kids are involved or not. If they are, even better reason not to eat late.
we set reservations that late at California Grill when we want to watch the fireworks from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter