Luau to WL

rav4lcrv

Mouseketeer
We have 8p.m. reserves. for the Luau , MK closes at 6p.m. that night, How do we get back to WL ? I realize we can go to DTD and catch a bus back, just wondering if there is a faster way

The transportation has changed, since we were at the WL this past Feb., I assume a bus for WL still leaves the TTC. I would either walk to the TTC, from the Poly or take the monorail to the TTC and take the WL bus to the resort.

Originally posted by rav4lcrv
We have 8p.m. reserves. for the Luau , MK closes at 6p.m. that night, How do we get back to WL ? I realize we can go to DTD and catch a bus back, just wondering if there is a faster way

From the Luau, it's about a 10-15 minute walk through the Polynesian to the TTC. If it's a nice night, and you're up for a nice walk, I'd say go for it. It's very peaceful, and relaxing.

Otherwise, the Resort Monorail stays open until 11:00pm. You can take the monorail to the Contemporary, and catch the boat from there. (Until 9:45pm) Otherwise, continue on to the TTC, and catch the WL bus from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter