Lucky #13 Anniversary Trip

We got up and finished packing, loaded the car and went to Ragland Road for lunch before boarding a plane to come home.
IMG_1822.jpg

I had the scallop forest, DH had the sausage app, we had the fish and chips and split the bread and butter pudding. All was excellent. But be warned..the sausage app is pretty big.
IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

Then, we boarded the plane and came home to our dogs. I have been doing laundry ever since we got back. Today was my first day back to work and it was hard. I miss the Disney magic..but I will be back.
IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

Thanks for reading:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing!

Just curious...how come there are not pictures for the last few days?

Thanks for sharing!

Just curious...how come there are not pictures for the last few days?

LOL..they are being loaded into Photobucket. I wanted to write up the trip report while it was still fresh in my memory. Check back later..they will be added.

Haha ok, much better now!

Hallowishes looks amazing! All those fireworks....wow!

What is that tune roll at Cali Grill? It looks delicious, did you like it?

I got picked for that FOW photo thing once too. It's pretty cool. They used a different bird when I got picked...not sure what it was. I'm glad they can do things for adults to have those magical pixie dust moments too. :goodvibes

I actually knew about the TOT and the Morocco Pavilion thing. I read about it somewhere - they did that on purpose because they knew people would be getting exact view like you saw. That's why I love Disney - they think about stuff like that!

I'm sure the puppies are glad you're back. Guess I'll have to share my trip when it's over!

Haha ok, much better now!

Hallowishes looks amazing! All those fireworks....wow!

What is that tune roll at Cali Grill? It looks delicious, did you like it?

I got picked for that FOW photo thing once too. It's pretty cool. They used a different bird when I got picked...not sure what it was. I'm glad they can do things for adults to have those magical pixie dust moments too. :goodvibes

I actually knew about the TOT and the Morocco Pavilion thing. I read about it somewhere - they did that on purpose because they knew people would be getting exact view like you saw. That's why I love Disney - they think about stuff like that!

I'm sure the puppies are glad you're back. Guess I'll have to share my trip when it's over!
Hallowishes is my favorite fireworks! LOVE IT

The tuna roll at Cali Grill was call Bonsai roll and it was wonderful. The tuna is raw, but the outside is cooked in tempura (it the outside is cooked).

I agree that it is nice Disney remembers the adults too.

With all the trips we have taken, we have never noticed that the ToT lines up with Morocco.

Yes, Abbie and Zoe were thrilled to see us and vice versa. And yes, I would love to read about your upcoming trip. The F&W had a soft opening on our last day and I tried the sausage and perogie from Poland and it was yummy.

So I have those post-Disney blues you hear about. Wanna know the cure? Start planning your next trip:cool1:I made a deposit on the next trip in September yesterday. AND I started looking into Disneyland Paris too:cool1:

So I have those post-Disney blues you hear about. Wanna know the cure? Start planning your next trip:cool1:I made a deposit on the next trip in September yesterday. AND I started looking into Disneyland Paris too:cool1:

That's exactly my remedy for it too!

Ooooh DLRP! THAT sounds like it would be an amaaaaazing trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter