Lucky #13 Anniversary Trip

Passporter Info
Weather: Hot and humid
Best Thing: MNSSHP
Worst Thing: Captain EO
Funniest Thing: 2 ducks landed in pool
Today we tried/result was: Captain EO and I want that 10 minutes of my life back
Magical: We got an origami heart for our server at Tokoyo Dining for our anniversary

We stared off the day at Cape May for breakfast. We had never been there before, but it was great. The best things were the pan French toast, Biscuits and gravy and the ham and cheese omelets. The characters were adorable in their old fashioned bathing suits. I would go back here again.
DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

We headed to Epcot, got a FP for Soarin, rode Soarin and when we got off, we had 15 minutes to kill, so we went to see Captain EO. On the way there, we noticed lots of the water areas in Epcot were drained (not the lagoon or anything..but like the area in front of Captain EO and Nemo were). I understand how sometimes things are great in your mind for sentimental reasons. I adore Haunted Mansion..no matter what anyone else may say. Captain EO was just awful..incredibly bad..DH fell asleep...and I was jealous of him. I think he had the better time. As we were leaving, I saw another couple and they were saying the same thing. My apologies to EO fans..I am just not one of them.

We did Soarin again, then Mission Space and then we rode the Friendship boat to Japan for lunch at Tokoyo Dining.
IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

I had the pork belly app (Kakuni) and DH had Unagi. We both had Roppongi for entrees (Tempura shrimp and scallops). Dessert for me was green tea pudding and DH had the choc ginger cake. The waitress brought us a purple origami heart after the meal for our anniversary that was so sweet and thoughtful. Just a piece of paper, but it was magical to me.

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

We then went to Morocco for me to get a Henna tattoo (goddess), which was beautiful, but didn't last as long as last time for some reason. We also picked up another bag of Goofy gummies and then headed back to resort for a swim/nap to get ready for MNSSHP.
DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

This was our first ride to MK on the boat from Wilderness Lodge. It is fast and fun!!
IMG_1295.jpg

We headed to Ohana for what I thought was 5:30 ADR, but when we got there it was for 5:00. I was planning on leaving and the CM said they could get us in. We waited for more than an hour. I love Ohana and was happy to get in, but it ate up alot of our time and I wanted to get in to MNSSHP as soon as I could. The food was great as usual. I still think the steak is my least fav, but I also eat my steak medium rare and that is too done for me.
DSC_0041.jpg

While we were sitting there, a squirrel appeared outside the window. It was pretty steep there, so good on ya lil squirrel.
DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049-1.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

We headed to MNSSHP and got there in time for me to buy two pins and find a spot for the first parade. When Jack Sparrow came by, I screamed "I love you Jack" and that got his attention.
DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

The party was fun as usual. I got my first Dole Whip. We rode Pirates, HM, PPF and Space Mountain. We went to Disneyland for the first time in August and we were thrilled with their version on SM. It did affect how we felt about MK's version. I so wish they would bring the DL version here!

Passporter Info
Weather: Nice but hot
Best Thing: Manta ride
Worst Thing: LOVE BUGS
Funniest Thing: The second you finish your juice at Kona, the server takes your glass away
Today we tried/the result was: Manta and Aquatica- we loved them both.
Magical Thing: Getting doggy kisses from the lab mix star of the Pets Ahoy show
Goofy Gummy Count: 3

We got up and packed for Aquatica and headed to Kona for breakfast. The strangest thing happened. Once our juice was gone, the server took our glasses. First DH and then me. Apparently there is a shortage or something.

DH had the Big Kahuna and I had the pineapple/macademia pancakes. Both were excellent.
DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Then we were off to SeaWorld. It has been a few years since we've been there. We started off by riding the Manta coaster twice and it was just incredible. I am a coaster freak and this was just unbelievable. Click on the last smaller pic because it is a video that shows how the coaster loads.
DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Then we saw the Pets Ahot show, which was great. I got kisses from a lab mix after the show and it was great because I was really missing our two dogs.

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

We went to ride Kraken and it was stopped twice. They tried to add another train and it didn't work so then they had to stop it again to remove it. It was great, but we missed the beginning of the Believe (killer whale show).

We got over there and it was obvious the show has changed since the attack on the trainer. The trainers were never in the water with the whales once. I remember when that spiky haired one came bursting out of the water on a whale's nose.
DSC_0139-1.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

Then we went to Mango Joe's for fajita sandwiches, which were just OK. We saw the penguins and the sea lions.
DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0112-1.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

After lunch, we headed to Aquatica. We did their version the lazy river, a funnel type ride called a Tassie Twister and the Dolphin Run (which is so stinking fast, you never see anything..dolphin included).
IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

Then back to the resort for a nap/shower before heading to Jiko for dinner and then shopping at DTD.

Wow! You post so much so quickly! I love it!

How is the Blood Orange Margarita? I was thinking about trying that one next time I go...trying to decide between that and the Passion Fruit!

Did you like WL? Looks like your room had a great view.

I like how you're including the passporter thing in your entries.

I can't believe you saw hippos out of the water and a non-sleeping lion. What luck!

I love your DH's "Does This Shirt Make Me Look Cheesy?" shirt!

I'm sorry you didn't like the Yak and Yeti ribs, I absolutely love them.

I also love roasted garlic....so now I'm wanting to try Yachtsman even more. Guess you have to really love garlic to like it. It also might have been undercooked if it was so strong. The longer you roast the garlic, the softer the flavor is. I make it a lot of spread it on bread like it's butter!

Looks like you guys sat in the same booth as I did when I was at Cape May Cafe breakfast too!

Is 'Ohana a favorite of yours? I have an ADR for December but I'm hoping we won't be disappointed by it. I like my steak medium rare too, so I guess I know to not bother with that. The bread pudding does look yummy though.

Can't wait to hear more!

Wow! You post so much so quickly! I love it!

How is the Blood Orange Margarita? I was thinking about trying that one next time I go...trying to decide between that and the Passion Fruit!

Did you like WL? Looks like your room had a great view.

I like how you're including the passporter thing in your entries.

I can't believe you saw hippos out of the water and a non-sleeping lion. What luck!

I love your DH's "Does This Shirt Make Me Look Cheesy?" shirt!

I'm sorry you didn't like the Yak and Yeti ribs, I absolutely love them.

I also love roasted garlic....so now I'm wanting to try Yachtsman even more. Guess you have to really love garlic to like it. It also might have been undercooked if it was so strong. The longer you roast the garlic, the softer the flavor is. I make it a lot of spread it on bread like it's butter!

Looks like you guys sat in the same booth as I did when I was at Cape May Cafe breakfast too!

Is 'Ohana a favorite of yours? I have an ADR for December but I'm hoping we won't be disappointed by it. I like my steak medium rare too, so I guess I know to not bother with that. The bread pudding does look yummy though.

Can't wait to hear more!
The bloor orange margarita was incredible. I also had it at the Flying Fish.

LOVED Wilderness Lodge. We had planned to go to AKL next year, but now we want to go back to WL.

Thanks..I can't believe I had not tried that book before. It makes you look for events thoroughtout your day and makes you record memories. I'm sold!

I can't get over how lucky we were with the animals. I HAVE never seen a hippo out of water. It was so cool and I really like those pictures of the lion.

AHH..the t shirt. We bought it 6 years ago and DH has lost 30 lbs this year. Talk about Disney magic? It is the one t shirt we bought that he can still wear.

Yeah...not a rib fan. DH liked it and I still had plenty of food. Not a fan of that garlic either. We have lebanese food at least once a week so I like garlic, but that was too much.

We LOVE Ohana! I remembered there was one of the 4 I didn't like and it is steak indeed. The shrimp is probably my favorite!

So then we headed for dinner at Jiko. We LOVE Jiko and our waitress was attentive but over the top. For apps, we got the BBQ chicken flatbread and the Buffalo tenderloin (which was new and yummy to me but not cooked enough for DH).
IMG_1324.jpg

We both got the filet with mac and cheese (which was great as always).
IMG_1332.jpg

It was so bad, we barely ate anything:lmao:
IMG_1335.jpg

Desserts were great. We were brought creme brule as an anniversary suprize, I had a choc cherry something wonderful and DH had a bread pudding type of dessert.
IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

After Jiko, we headed to DTD for some shopping and after a few hours, we wanted to try a treat I have read alot about but never tried. A d'oh bar (or deep fried candy bar..think it was a Snickers) from Cookes of Dublin and it was wonderful.
IMG_1344.jpg

Then back home and to bed...another wonderful day.

Passporter Info
Weather: Hot and sticky (I want to boil my clothes).
Best Thing: Choc Banana dessert at Mythos (DH) and Harry Potter ride (me).
Worth Thing: Pumpkin Juice (it is expensive AND gross).
Funniest Thing: DH playing with the Hedwig Puppet and calling him an exorcist bird when he rotated his head all the way around.
Today we tried/and the result was:WWoHP and it was magical.

We woke up that morning and headed to The Wave for breakfast. The view from our room was just amazing.
DSC_0223.jpg

DH got the sweet potato pancakes and I got the crab eggs benedict and both were incredible. Little tip: DH asked for syrup for the pancakes, but you don`t need it.
DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

Then we headed to Islands of Advneture and right to the Harry Potter section. It is so well done and the simulator ride in the castle is so well done, but intense. The butterbeer was really great, but the pumpkin juice was pretty awful. We rode the Forbidden Journey ride 3 times (the first time together and then going through the single rider line, which puts you right back on the ride) and the Dragon Challenge ride.
DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0247-1.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

Then we had lunch at Mythos for the first time. DH had the pad thai with shrimp and I had the blackened fish tacos. Both were yummy and the restaurant is beautiful.
DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

For dessert, we had a banana chocolate masterpiece.
DSC_0274-1.jpg

Then we played more in the park on: Posidon`s Fury, Sinbad show, River Adventure, Spiderman and The Hulk. Then back to the resort for a swim/nap/shower. BUT..we were not allowed in the pool. It was closed due to "unscheduled cleaning". I have heard from others that is code for "poop in pool". GROSS!

We headed to Artist Point for dinner and we had the same server we had last year (Andres), who was awesome! He brought us champagne for a toast!

For apps, I had the Pulled Hoison Short Rib and DH had the Crab Cake (both were excellent). I had the scallops as an entree and DH had the Halibut (again both were yummy).
DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007-2.jpg

Then we headed to DHS and I have read in the past that you need to be there WAY in advance for Spectro, but it has never been the case..UNTIL NOW. We got there and the line went all the way down the ToT street into the "main" street!:scared1: Like I said, this (and the LOVE BUGS) have never been an issue. And now since it only shows 2 or 3 days a week, I didn't know if we would get to see it (and I LOVE it). SO..we rode RnR and ToT and headed home.

Passporter Info
Weather: Like standing on the freakin sun and then rain/thunder/lighting
Best Thing: Being Together
Worst Thing: The weather and the fact it slowed down boat transportation and LOVE BUGS
Funniest Thing: Boat driver Paul and his silly jokes
Today we tried/the result was: Race cars for the first time in decades/it was fun.
Magical Thing: Getting Mickey Straws at Citricos

We woke up and headed to CRT for breakfast. This was our second time there and it was just as great.
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

Then, we were at MK so we rode: HM, Splash Mt, BTMR, WDW Railroad.

Then we headed to Epcot for a late lunch at Teppan Edo. It was yummy as usual. Our apps were Ribs and thin steak wrapped around scallions (YUM) and we both got the Steak/shrimp combo. And then green tea pudding and choc ginger cake for dessert. At this point, we have not gained a pound (thank goodness to all the walking). If not, I am sure we would have had to shop for clothes twice as big. The food is so great..thank goodness vacations don't last forever.:rotfl2:
DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0048-2.jpg

Then we rode Test Track and Spaceship Earth and headed back to the resort for the afternoon break. OH..and then we stoppped at Norway for snacks (sweet pretzel and school bread).
DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

OH..and two loads of laundry. When it is a million degrees, you go through clean clothes pretty fast.

We headed to Citricos for a wonderful dinner. We both had the gateau de crab, I had the veal chank and DH had the Swordfish. All were yummy!
DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0062-1.jpg

For dessert, I had the creme brule and DH had the Choc Banana Torte.
DSC_0063-1.jpg

DSC_0064-1.jpg

Then we headed to MK for MSEP. OK..I hope I don't make anyone mad, but I don't get it. The music sounds like a video game. I miss Spectro and hope it comes back. I saw MSEP as a kid too and understand the sentimental thing..but I just don't get it.

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Passporter Info
Weather Info: HOT!
Best Thing: Unmasking the Horror tour
Worst Thing: Love bugs and I chickened out of HHN
Funniest Thing: Cousin Jason at Prime Time cafe
Today we tried/and the result was: Unmasking the Horror Tour and it was just as great this time
Magical Moment: Cousin Jason

We headed to DHS for EMH and ran for TSM. Then we did the Backlot tour and then DH discovered something new and yummy to love. We split a carrot cake cookie at the Writers Shop...yum.
DSC_0023.jpg

Then we did Muppets and the American Idol experience before heading to PTC for lunch.

I had the iceburg lettuce wedge salad and DH got the onion rings. I had the chicken and DH had the meatloaf. Cousin Jason tried to get DH to finish his green beans before dessert (i had the boston cream special which was great and DH had a caramel sundae).
DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

DSC_0057-1.jpg

Then we were off to Universal for the behind the scenes tour for their Halloween event. I kept this tour a secret from DH until the night before.

So we headed to universal for the Unmasking the Horror Tour. We did this last year and then took advantage of the Stay and Scream option. I'm a little odd when it comes to this kind of thing. I love being scared..roller coasters, adrendaline activities, scary movies...but when we did this event last year, I screamed my head off. I did better with each house and I really did enjoy the event. I liked the tour because it gives you more of the inside story and you can see all the little details of the houses that (TRUST ME) you miss during the event because it is dark and you are being chased.

The tour was great and we learned lots about the event (scare zones and houses). We toured 3 houses- Hades, Psychoscarepy, and the Legendary Truth.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED OR SEE SCARY IMAGES, SKIP TO THE NEXT ENTRY PLEASE. THANKS:thumbsup2

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

In the last house, DH said I was being too quiet. Just being in there without the scaractors was freaking me out (I admit it). We decided to see the Terminator 2 show and then went to guest relations to ask about Stay and Scream. I knew if I could get through the first house, I would be OK. DH said he was tired and asked if there was another night we could come back. We could come back Sept 30, but I was planning for us to see Fantasmic that night (our last night). I thought F! may be showing this night, so we could swap nights. AND it was almost $30 cheaper per ticket on a Thursday than a Saturday. OK..

So we had made no dinner plans because we were planning to do HHN, so we went to Wolfgang Puck (which is always great). I got the chicken chinois salad and DH got the Turkey Cobb salad.

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1502.jpg

AND of course, we had to go get a Ghiradeli sundae. We tried the Peanut butter and chocolate. It was yummy.

IMG_1506.jpg

We then headed back to the resort to float in the pool. We realised if we wanted to get to F!, we would have to leave soon. DH said "Can't we just stay here and go to bed early?" and as much I love F!, I wanted to do the same. We were in bed by 8:30. As you see, we have had a few very busy days.:rotfl2:

Weather: Boiling hot!
Best Thing/Today we Tries/Magical Thing: BLUE MAN GROUP
Worst Thing: LOVE BUGS and missing Chik Fil A because it was Sunday
Funniest Thing: Stitch messing up Marco's "hair"
Neat moment: Saw a deer by the gate at our resort

We went to Ohana for breakfast. The food was just OK (I think dinner there is much better), but the character interaction was great...especially Stitch. He came up behind DH and grabbed his bald head and the server said "Stop messing up his hair and then he licked his head, he took a picture with both of us and then he licked my face. The server said "She's a married lady Stitch" and then he grabbed my coffee mug and tried to run away with it. In addition, he was the only character we have ever met who made noises (I guess you could call it speaking).
IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

We headed back to the resort and took a nap (sad but true) and then packed up to head back to Aquatica. We got to see more of the park this time and it was great. Since we had already paid for parking (you can go between Seaworld and Aquatica), we went to ride Manta 2 more times. :woohoo::woohoo:

Then we headed to Universal and did Shrek, The Mummy (twice) and the Horror Make up show. So much fun!
IMG_1531.jpg

We then had dinner at Bubba Gump and it was really great. We had the garlic bread, DH had a Lt Dan's shrimp something or other and I had a shrimp sampler.
IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

Afterwards, we headed to the Blue Man group theatre and saw their show for the first time. If you haven't seen it, you SO SHOULD go! It was great. We were sitting in the poncho section (and DH got banana on him because he wasn't wearing his) and not to give much away, at the end of the show, paper (as in TP) gets passed from the back of the theatre to the front.
IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

Passporter Info
Weather: Very very warm
Best Thing: Flying Fish
Worst Thing: Other tour participants
Funniest Thing: James the Tour Guide
Today we tried/result was: Backstage Magic tour and it was great
Magical Thing: Seeing another deer at the exit of the resort

Today was our 13th wedding anniversary. We were getting tired (as you can see), so we went off to get some breakfast before headed to the Backstage Magic tour. We decided to eat at the resort, so we had the breakfast skillet at Whispering Canyon.
IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

Then we headed off to Epcot for the tour. There were two guides on the bus (James was ours) and when we made stops, the group split in two. This tour starts off at Epcot and goes to all other parks as well. I won't spoil it, but if you want details, PM me. I was allowed to take pictures of the Jammin Jungle Parade and the topiaries. I will give one thing away. I never noticed this about the Jammin Jungle parade, but the CMs riding the rickshaws..well, their pants are made to blend in with the floats and then the top of their costume looks like a bird..as in it is supposed to look like a bird is perched on top of the larger animal. Pretty clever.
IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1679-1.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

As I mentioned, the worst part of the day was the other people on the tour. They were just so reserved. Lunch was brutal. Glad DH was there so someone would talk to me. The really bad thing was that it was the skillet at WC, which is awesome tasting, but akward to share with strangers...especially strangers that aren't really friendly.

After the tour, we took a dip in the pool and a shower and then headed to one of our favorite restaurants, Flying Fish. We both had the crab cake appetizers and NY strip steaks and they were yummy. DH had the napolean dessert and I had the sorbet.
IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

Then we headed to DHS and rode TSM and the Great Movie Ride before it closed.
IMG_1730.jpg

Then back to the resort and to bed.

Passporter Info
Weather: Really warm the first part of the day and then downpour
Best Thing: Sleeping In (DH says carrot cake cookie)
Worst Thing: Rain, rain, rain
Funniest Thing: A lady at Tangerine Cafe said DH didn't "look American but I did" (true, he is French Canadian, but we still thought this was funny)
Magical Thing: Seeing Hallowishes again (and from the top of the California Grill)

We cancelled our ADR for Kouzina the night before because we had not slept in once. WHICH WAS AWESOME. DH wanted Tangerine Cafe. so we headed to Epcot and explored the Seas Pavillion.
DSC_0048-3.jpg

Then headed to Morocco for my fav counter service.
DSC_0064-2.jpg

DSC_0065-1.jpg

We decided to go to DHS to maybe see a show or two ( I think DH just wanted another carrot cake cookie), but it started raining like crazy. This was the day there was flooding in FL. It started around 3:30 and didn't stop for hours. I think we got a few inches of rain thanks for Michael and Nicole (the tropical storms being watched then).
DSC_0117.jpg

After getting water logged, we headed back to the resort for a nap/shower and then went to California Grill for dinner and to watch Hallowishes (click on the last picture- it is a video of the finale). Both were wonderful. DH often complains that CG is too loud, but we were seated in the wine room and it was quieter. I got the tuna sushi and DH got the California rolls. I got the new veal chop and DH got fish (sorry..can't remember what kind). The meal was wonderful.
DSC_0161-1.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165-1.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0168-1.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

Passporter Info
Weather: Not as hot as previous days/partly cloudy
Best Thing: Getting onstage for Flights of Wonder to photo owl
Worst Thing: Not getting to touch Lola (I understand why, but still)
Magical Thing:Meeting Lola the baby Rhino on the tour

We woke up early and headed to Boma for breakfast. We had been there for dinner before and DH said he didn't want to go back, but we enjoyed breakfast (especially the juice and ham).
DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0003-2.jpg

Then we headed to AK for the Backstage Safari tour, which was great. The highlight of the tour was seeing the rhinos up close (especially little Lola). This was a wonderful tour and Paula was a great tour guide. After the tour, we explored AK and then went to Yak and Yeti for lunch. We split one credit and got lettuce cups, kobe burger and wontons. YUM!
DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0112-2.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0171-1.jpg

DSC_0172-1.jpg

After lunch, we did the trail and this tiger was so funny. A large grasshopper was jumping in front of him and he was so intrigued.
DSC_0215.jpg

I was as one of the volunteers to photograph the owl mid-flight. I didn't have my camera on the right setting and when he came at me, I was so mesmerized, I just watch him rather than taking another picture.
DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

Then we took our afternoon break and headed to Epcot for dinner. HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED..ToT looks like it blends with the Morocco pavillion from a distance?? Too Cool.
DSC_0093-1.jpg

Dinner at Le Cellier was great. I had the cheddar cheese soup and DH had the sausage appetizer, we both had the mushroom filet and cobbler for dessert. It was all excellent.
DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278-1.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

After dinner, we saw Illuminations and explored the park until we needed to go to bed.
DSC_0357.jpg

Passporter Info
Weather: Warm
Best Thing: Lunch at Tutto
Worst Thing: Not doing HHN this year
Magical Thing: Fantasmic!

We woke up early and headed to MK for EMH and then breakfast at Crystal Palace and more rides.
DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

Then, we headed to Epcot for even more rides and lunch at Tutto Italia. We split the antipasta platter (which was HUGE) and we had the lasagna. DH had the frozen yogurt with berries and choc sauce (which was the better choice) and I had the trio sampler.
IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

Then we headed to Islands of Adventure amd right back to Harry Potter and then Ripsaw Falls. We debated about doing HHN, but DH was the one that really didn't want to. He said he was hot and tired and sticky and wanted to spend time at the pool and go to F! like we had planned.
We had cancelled our Brown Derby reservation a few days ago, so we tried to get into Whispering Canyon with no ADR. It took less than 2 minutes. We split the bbq app, the pot roast and the apple pie. All were really yummy!
DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029-2.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

We did and F! is just incredible..I was disappointed we didn't do HHN. We did decide to do it next year. AND not do anything else that day...AND do the tour only AFTER.
DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

Then we headed back and started packing. So sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter