Lucky Ohana gets....

dobtia

DIS Veteran
We are going to be back in June. When we decided to book the trip we were at about 140...darn those other 40 days. From what I have seen and read Ohana is a restaurant we wold love for our party of 4 to try and get.

I have been checking couple of times a day to see if I can get lucky and get an ADR to open up.

So I put it out to our friends here....you have any good luck getting and ADR stories to make me feel good....I know cast member on phone said to really look hard once we get there as people cancel during trips.

60 days when people secure FPs
45 days when final payment is due and some people cancel trips all together
30 days when more FPs are secured
and believe it or not, as late as day prior when people change plans last minute.

and believe it or not, as late as day prior when people change plans last minute.
I was thinking those same days too. When I was making our reservation the guy on the phone said that while we are there is a really decent chance. We all know plans can change.

When I go to Disney, I always check the night before the day I want a reservation - people cancel so they don't get charged a no - show fee.

Yes, exactly! I would also recommend checking the day you want to go. You just never know when something will pop up!

I was also about to suggest the touring plans reservation finder! That's how I found Cinderella's Royal Table at 90 days out!!

Last edited:
I wasn't also about to suggest the touring plans reservation finder! That's gown found Cinderella's Royal Table at 90 days out!!
Absolutely use this. Within 48 hours, this tool helped me snag reservations at 'Ohana, Be Our Guest and Beaches and Cream -- and this was for a trip last month booked just two weeks before departure.

Yep. I'm going the week before Easter. I'm quickly getting reservations.

use the reservation finder. I was part of a first week of december planning group and a lot of people helped others with ADRs. I believe that in the time we were planning pretty much everyone got what they wanted with an acceptable time just by sheer vigilance of looking and using the ADR finder. lots of people scored highly coveted hard to get ADRs, just takes patience!

The touring plans finder has helped me find several reservations for hard to get places. Definitely recommend!

I am wanting to get a BOG dinner reservation for 2/15 dinner....today is the first time that something actually appeared but it was too late at 9:20. Should I just keep checking? Or do you think it's worth getting the touring plans finder with just 10 days to go?

I am wanting to get a BOG dinner reservation for 2/15 dinner....today is the first time that something actually appeared but it was too late at 9:20. Should I just keep checking? Or do you think it's worth getting the touring plans finder with just 10 days to go?
Yes, get it. That part is free, I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter