luggage from Port Canaveral back to MCO

ktbos

Earning My Ears
After our cruise, our flight home is now later in the afternoon so we were thinking of stopping somewhere on the way back to the airport. For example, rather than spending 6 hours at MCO, stop by Disney Springs for a few hours. But if we did that, we'd end up dragging our cruise luggage all around Disney Springs for a few hours and my crew does not pack light so we will have large bags.

So I'm wondering if there is a way to send our bags from the cruise right to the airport even though we won't be making that same trip? I know we need to get our bags for customs but maybe there is a service that we can use after we get our bags through customs that is a sort of luggage shuttle to go to MCO and either get checked in for our airline or wait there to meet us for when we check in?

(There's also that service where you can ship your bags but shipping is too slow and I wouldn't know how to get the bags to them at Port Canaveral anyway.)

Another option would be a one way car rental from the Port to MCO for the day.
Thanks Jason. That would work but it seems like a pricey way to get a luggage locker. Also, there would be 7 of us and luggage and minivans are sold out so we'd need up with two cars.

True. Also weighing out the cost of your transportation from the port to DS and DS to the airport. Sometime convenience is worth it. We rented a van for the week over Christmas and left it at the port garage. Was about $500 including parking and we would have spent $312 just on the Disney transport just by bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter