• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luggage Question

disnylesa

Earning My Ears
We are leaving Saturday for a week at Disney World and then onto a week on the Magic. My question is does anyone know if you arestill allowed to lock your luggage when you check it? We are flying on Delta Song and also can you lock it when you check in at the Disney Cruise terminal? Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks

we use colored plastic "locks" such as electrical wire ties used by electricans. got them at walmart. this way if the airline wants to check my luggage all they have to do is cut it off. usually the airline will "re-lock" the luggage w/a different color. and there will be a note in the luggage stating it was searched. now you are probably wondering how do i get it off once i arrive at my destination. we usually pack in the unlocked zipper pocket either a small penknife or small scissors. since this is on checked luggage, we have never had any problems. hope this helps!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter