luggage storage lockers, airport transportation, & paris dining?

andrewam

Earning My Ears
I see there are several questions about transportation from CDGo DLP but we are not staying on site but staying down in saint George area. Would the private shuttles be the same price as DLP to go there? Or could we take a shuttle to DLP and take the RER or something? I too am thinking about the TGV train from CDG to DLP but not sure how much time is good, we arrive at 8am and want to try to get to DLP around opening at 10.

Also we are going to go the day we leave for the airport, so is there a place at either the train station or DLP that we can leave our luggage safe?

Also anyone dine at Au Bon Accueil in Paris? looked like good reviews but wasnt sure on the appropriate style of dress, we will be running around all of paris so we wont be dressed up. Any ideas?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! - Andrew

I would imagine the shuttles would be roughly the same price ~ I think BS/RS Transports used to prices on their website, if not then I'd email the various shuttle firms listed in The Very useful Info sticky and get quotes.

You have the choice of huge lockers at the train station at DLP or guest storage at the park, although it's going to be easier for you to use the lockers at the station.

I'm afraid I can't help with the restaurant question ~ hopefully someone else may be able to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter