Luggage Tags

Typically come 2 weeks or so before sail date. If you don't get them it is usually because lost by USPS, slow delivery by USPS or booked too close to sail date to get them out.

Even if you don't get luggage tags - no big deal. They will give you some at the port to use for your luggage. So no worries.

We received ours the day we were to set sail a couple of weeks ago (which was too late since we had already flown to Miami) so we just had tags put on at the port with our room number on it. No issues.

Last edited:
We are also on the 10/29 cruise (and 11/6 cruise). No tags and we leave in 3 days. I did see a couple of US people post yesterday on FB that tags were in the mail. I also saw several Canadian cruisers got theirs last week via fedex. I’m hoping Monday or Tuesday. No, they did not discontinue them. I’ve cruised 3 times this year and got tags every cruise. I do wonder if hurricane Ian caused some backups to their mailing timeline. I know the porter can tag them during drop off. I may even ask at okw to see if they have any generic ones. I was GTY so would have to write my room number on anyhow.

My tags are showing in my mail today, Monday. I leave Wednesday to head south. My cruise is Saturday. So 5 days before the cruise.

27 Disney cruises and first time we have gotten them, leave in two weeks, but, we have gotten a room assignment either.

I'm on a DD next Monday then Friday...last week received Friday's luggage tags but still none for Monday 🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter