• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

luggage

nhtinkerbell

Mouseketeer
Ok so i went to start packing for iur trip in 18 days and my suitcase has a hole forming. Need ideas on whats good to get. I havent bought any in about 6 yrs.
I did find a cute minnie mouse one from American Tourist. There wasnt alot of reviews.
Any help would be great. Mot sure on size or price, so any ideas is great. Thanx

I don't know if the quality is still as good, but in 1998 I won a set of 5th Avenue luggage in a contest. That stuff will not die. There is some rust on the metal buckles, but otherwise it's in terrific shape.

I'm another vote for eBags. I have eBags luggage, a purse, a laptop backpack, packing cubes, toiletry bag. I've never been disappointed by them.

How often will you use it? Are you flying or driving? I buy TravelPro (usually through a coupon on Sierra Trading post), but I also bought Skyway through Kohls 2 1/2 years ago. I stick with smaller bags (under 24") so they don't get over 50 pounds, the usual limit for checking a bag.

I fly 6-8 times a year, and the Skyway bags are showing their wear. Will need to be replaces after a few more trips, I would guess. I chose them because they are light weight and bright blue.

I have had black luggage taken several times, so although I like Costco luggage since they only sell black now, that is not my first or second choice. Prices are great though, for the Kirkland signature stuff.

Amazon has great prices, too.

Love my ebags too! I have the Ebags TLS Mother lode set, carry on, mid and large. Love them all. I also have the packing cubes. They are not inexpensive, and have a great warranty, replaceable wheels and look great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter