Luigi's Rollickin Roadsters

disneyland999

Optimist
maxresdefault.jpg

What do you think of this?
Hopefully its better controlled than the Flying Tires and no Balls

Riders will have no control of the cars, they do their own thing. I guess I'll have to wait and see, I don't have high hopes but part of that is bitterness.

I loved the tires and the balls and definitely miss them every time we're there.

It's hard to tell exactly how many cars it has total. Luigi's didn't exactly have a large capacity either.

The riders per hour should be higher than (or at least the same as) the Tires as long as it loads faster, which I'd think it will.

Has it opened to riders yet? I'm heading down this weekend and have been crossing my fingers (even if I agree that it doesn't look like the most thrilling ride).

I hate to say it but it just doesn't do anything for me. In fact it looks pretty boring - one of those rides we'll hit one time during a 5 day trip.

Doesn't look too exciting to me either. Looks like something that should be over in A Bugs Land, with all the other little kiddie rides. Too bad they didn't just leave the tires. I thought they were fun!

I assume this will bring crowds of APs to the park on March 7? I was planning on being in DCA that day. What should I expect?

This looks pretty lame. I'll try it my next trip. That's a couple years away, though. I wouldn't be surprised if it's closed by then, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter