Lunch in MK watching It's a Small world???

Blaze12

Is it time for our next visit yet??????
I thought I read, but I could be imagining it, that you can eat somewhere and overlook the "It's a Small World" ride? Is this true?? What is the place called?? Can you tell me about it?

Pinocchio Village Haus. We ate there in 1997 and it was vile then, but most people seem to like it these days. We also didn't know that there was seating overlooking its a small world, or perhaps we would have ignored how bad the food was.

I do understand that it does get very crowded.

Does anyone know if they take PS?? Also, can you ask for a seat overlooking its a small world, or is it the luck of the draw?

Originally posted by honeymom
Pinocchio Village Haus. We ate there in 1997 and it was vile then, but most people seem to like it these days. We also didn't know that there was seating overlooking its a small world, or perhaps we would have ignored how bad the food was.

I do understand that it does get very crowded.

LOL! Vile! Yes, we thought it was vile in 1995 as well, and were so turned off by several issues there that we'll never go back.

But there are a very few tables which overlook Small World. Only a handful, so getting one might not be that easy. I certainly wouldn't plan lunch around that. JMHO.

Anne

This is a counter-service restaurant so no PS available. There is also a rumor that It's A Small World is closing in April for a 12-18 month rehab so that may affect your plans depending on when you will be there.

Oh no! I'm taking a LOT of WDW "newbies" on vacation in August, I hope Small World isn't closed! I make all of them ride it their first trip, and my 4 yo dd loves it!!! Anyone have any more info on this for sure?

When I visited Disney a fe years ago It a Small world s closed then too for refurbishment. Ho often do these rides close?

Those windows basically overlook the loading area & the boats going into the ride. Just wanted to make sure nobody goes there thinking they will see inside the attraction. We've enjoyed our meals at Pinocchio's, and it's fun to watch the boats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter