Lunch on Castaway Cay

hanscarlet

DIS Veteran
So this is our first time eating lunch on CC without a cabana... how are the tables at lunch? Super crowded? Should we have a plan in place to secure a spot or do you find there is plenty of seating? Thanks!

Between Cookies one and two, there are always tables available. That being said, if you've a large group (approx. 10+) then you'll need more than one table and that could be problematic. We've had 6 lunches on CC and never had a problem finding a table.

We were just there and twice in past and never had an issue. This past trip the ship was empty had the pool to ourselves all afternoon we ate lunch prior that day around 1230 and there was plenty of seating and no lines

Thanks all, we only have a party of 4 so hopefully it won't be too difficult to for us to find a table, this is comforting

You should wait and come with us on the 3/18 cruise...........we have a cabana!! :)
Damn you guys are masters at snagging a cabana! That would be sweet to have beers on that quiet beach with you guys again! Looks like I'll be fighting the crowds in the lunch section LOL... have fun! I am going to try and get on the waitlist, enjoy!

So this is our first time eating lunch on CC without a cabana... how are the tables at lunch? Super crowded? Should we have a plan in place to secure a spot or do you find there is plenty of seating? Thanks!

If you are not traveling with kids, try the Serenity Bay barbeque, I've never had an issue there.

Damn you guys are masters at snagging a cabana! That would be sweet to have beers on that quiet beach with you guys again! Looks like I'll be fighting the crowds in the lunch section LOL... have fun! I am going to try and get on the waitlist, enjoy!
This time we are going concierge as we didnt want to leave getting one to chance. We have another family of 3 that wanted to join us also so should be a good time as their DD is the same age as ours.

If you are not traveling with kids, try the Serenity Bay barbeque, I've never had an issue there.
Thanks! Do you by any chance know when lunch begins there?
This time we are going concierge as we didnt want to leave getting one to chance. We have another family of 3 that wanted to join us also so should be a good time as their DD is the same age as ours.
Enjoy! Sounds like so much fun! It's fun when you can relax with other adults of similar family size and ages.

There should be room; however, it can get very crowded at lunch.

Last time it was crowded by the time we were ready for lunch. My husband just brought a few trays of food onto the beach for us an our girls. We ended up liking it that way better!

We've never had a hard time getting a table at Cookies Too. Plenty of room for everyone.

We've had no issues at Cookies Too and we're usually there pretty early with the crowd. We're off the ship ASAP, so by 11:30, we're pretty hungry.

Ok we always get hungry by 11:30 so hoping to get there first thing and perhaps it shouldn't be too bad, it always looks pretty crowded so wasn't sure. We're actually hoping to spend the second half of the day on the ship and doing Aquaduck, we love Aquaduck but we really like CC food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter