Lunch on the way to vero beach

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations for a place to stop for lunch on the way to Vero Beach from the universal studio area? Good but fairly quick. Thank you!

We just do fast food along the highway.

Once you are near Sebastian there are seafood places.

Last edited:
OP, how are you planning to drive?
Along 192 to I-95 - there are lots of places within the Kissimmee area to stop and get something.
Along 528 (Beach Line) - just head straight past I-95 to the PC/Cocoa Beach area and you will find places that look out over the ocean/port.

I would just eat a later breakfast and wait until the resort for lunch.
Early flight to MCO in August, we'll get a snack to hold us over, then eat at the resort or eat at the Lemon Tree for lunch in Vero, Ocean Drive...sooooo good! Great breakfast and lunch downtown Vero.

It is not very far from Orlando. You could eat there or in the area - and then get on the road. There is not much going on until you get to Vero or Sebastian. Publix also makes great subs for on the road food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter