• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lunch with Disney artist = great for solos/couples! :)

Reginat

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Just back from Disney, and had a wonderful lunch with a Disney artist at the MGM Brown Derby, after learning about it on the wdwinfo.com home page.

This was my first solo trip to Disney (for a convention at Coronado Springs). I had a free day for the parks and enjoyed having the special lunch at MGM.

The Disney artist was very gracious and enthusiastic about Disney animation past, present, and future, so it made the lunch very enjoyable.

When I first booked the luncheon, I wasn't sure if we would get to have it, as it was just me that was signed up for that day. However, we still had the lunch, even though it was just myself and the Disney artist. I asked her if they usually had a large group. She said no, it was usually just a family with 1 or 2 children. I guess as more people find out about the luncheon, they will eventually have slightly larger groups.

So if you have $60 per person and 1.5-2 hours for lunch, I would recommend it as a special highlight for your trip!

Regina in NC

Hi!

Yes, there is a child's lunch price of $35.

Wow, I enjoyed the link from Deb's site; thanks for posting that. It really gives an in-depth review of the lunch!

I hope everyone gets to go!

Regina in NC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter