Lunch

FLCA026

Mouseketeer
I am new to Disneyland. Are there any places to have lunch in Disneyland? We usually had lunch in the plaza at Disneyworld but it’s different at Disneyland. Just want a sandwich.

Any other helpful info?

I’ve been to earl of sandwich in Florida. I just didn’t know how far downtown Disney was here. Ok that sounds food thanks!

I’ve been to earl of sandwich in Florida. I just didn’t know how far downtown Disney was here. Ok that sounds food thanks!

Earl of Sandwich isn't terribly far away since DTD is right nearby for both parks. As for sandwich options, in DTD there's also La Brea. In DL, I think River Belle Terrace has a few options, along with Cafe Orleans, and Hungry Bear.

DCA has Lamplight Lounge, Smokejumpers, and Flo's that has sandwich options.

The Monorail drops you across from Earl of Sandwich. That's assuming it's back to running all day during your trip (was down mid-day this Summer).

It's a great way to work a Monorail ride into your day. At DLR, it's more ride than transportation. It's fun to snake around Tomorrowland and the Matterhorn.

Nope. No places to eat lunch at Disneyland, sorry...
LOL... crossed my mind, too! I think the usual problem at DLR is that there are too many places to eat lunch!
OP: EOS is just a minute walk from the DTD monorail station. An easy 5-10 minute walk from the front gates or an even shorter walk from the DLH, or just a hop, skip, and a jump to/from the monorail station.
And, as others have noted, there are LOTS of places to eat lunch in DL, in DCA, and in DTD. Look on the DLR website or on the DLR app for menus so you know what's available and where.

As others have noted, there are lots of choices within Disneyland itself and over at DCA, in DTD, and at the hotels. Choices range from table service to counter service to snack-type options.

A full listing of all of the eateries is available at Disneyland.com
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/dining/
The main TS locations inside DL are Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans, Carnation Cafe, and River Belle Terrace. If you want to eat lunch at one of these locations, I recommend making a reservation.

The main CS locations inside DL are Pizza Planet and Galactic Grill (Tomorrowland), Bengal Barbecue (Adventuerland), Docking Bay 7 (Star Wars), French Market (NOS), Golden Horseshoe and Rancho del Zocalo (Frontierland), Hungry Bear (Critter Country), Jolly Holiday and Plaza Inn (Main Street), and Red Rose Taverne (Fantasyland).

I second Jolly Holiday for sandwiches, or Earl of Sandwich if you are in Downtown Disney. Jolly Holiday is such a cute little place, and their desserts are amazing too!

We just ate at Tortilla Jo’s, and it was really good! It was a nice, quiet, COOL place to chill out from the crowds and the food was good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter