LURKYLOO's Wedding Trippie: Morocco/Attic/Lower UK: Wedding Album + Gown Preservation

Glad I caught this update! Now I will be fully prepared if DH asks me if I'm in town for a conference :rotfl2:

Loving your TR thus far. You always have me in stitches:rotfl: you're so funny.
You're an amazing writer too! you should write a book.

p.s. I laugh when I use the term BM too :lmao:

Since I deal with medical records all day I definitely crack up when I see "BM"

Now I will be fully prepared if DH asks me if I'm in town for a conference :rotfl2:

DB has a habit of checking himself out in the mirror... :-)lmao:)
Next time I'll ask him, "So... are you in town for the conference? ;)"

:rotfl:

I can't believe how beautiful you looked! Your skin is flawless and such a perfect tone! No wonder that guy was hitting on you!! And I bet a lot of brides will now be considering Morocco because of your photos. How gorgeous! I can't wait to read more. It sucks that there were so many bumps along the way, but it sounds like it all worked out for the most part so far. I don't understand the Disney-haters, though. You would think they could put that aside and just be happy celebrating the love you and your husband share. I'm so sorry family could be that way with you. :hug:

You and Wendy were so beautful together Carrie! I'm so glad you met up.

I understand the "feeling tall" thing though. I'm just under 6 feet also, and have actually had some people and replace "Hi" with "Wow you're tall"....it gets a bit much but I've embraced it. Kudos to Wendy for being able to wear heels! I don't think I could lol.

As for the Disney Haters, their lost! I can't believe they were being so rude on your wedding though....especially your brother....I'm sorry :(

Can't wait to read more!

i love that you girls are taller! i am too and i wear HUGE heals!!!! one of my girlfriends is 6'1" and i love hanging out with her because i don't feel like i'm towering over everyone!

your own brother was complaining about disney at your wedding? what is it with people. ugh that just annoys me. i mean HELLO it's your wedding, your's and patrick's time, NOT HIS!!!! i'm actually mad for you...

i agree with pez, i bet a lot of brides will consider morocco because of your pics, they are amazing. you have such great taste carrie!

my manicurist was making out with her boyfriend while at work at disney? when mark and i worked there together, we weren't allowed to be within 10 feet of each other. weird.

i've never been to olivias, did you like it?

I'm only 5'7", so not tall like all of you, but I do love my heels! It puts me up to 6' and it feels great! (6'2", the time I wore stripper heels lol). I had a friend who was 6'1" in flats. Turns out she had an extra vertabrae (sp) that made her 2" taller. I was envious! :goodvibes

Subscribing

I love weddings and especially Disney ones. You were so beautiful on your wedding day.

Carrie's necklace is gorgeous and elegant -- while mine is Indiana Jones Adventurer's Club fun!

Madame Fortuna is so great because she will custom make a necklace for you that is truly 'one of a kind'!

il_430xN17906749.jpg

oh and this is a mannequin! not my cleavage! :)

il_430xN15939789.jpg

021073-0706.jpg

there are more of her necklaces on this post...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=22647487&posted=1#post22647487

or on her etsy.com site:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5242018
(check the "items sold" section to see a broad range of her work)

021073-0467copy.jpg

Carrie, I printed out your trip report to take it home and read tonight! YAY!

:)

Since I deal with medical records all day I definitely crack up when I see "BM"

Loving your TR thus far. You always have me in stitches:rotfl: you're so funny.
You're an amazing writer too! you should write a book.

p.s. I laugh when I use the term BM too :lmao:

So I'm not the only one... :rotfl2: Thanks!

I can't believe how beautiful you looked! Your skin is flawless and such a perfect tone! No wonder that guy was hitting on you!! And I bet a lot of brides will now be considering Morocco because of your photos. How gorgeous! I can't wait to read more. It sucks that there were so many bumps along the way, but it sounds like it all worked out for the most part so far. I don't understand the Disney-haters, though. You would think they could put that aside and just be happy celebrating the love you and your husband share. I'm so sorry family could be that way with you. :hug:

:blush: :blush: :blush: OMG, thanks! And thanks also for the support. I think maybe everything just sounds dramatic when I write it - I mean, if I'd taken a step back and had a little perspective, I'd have appreciated how good I had it: I'd much rather be driving all over Orlando looking for a Gorillapod than sitting in a cubicle at work!

As for the Disney Haters, their lost! I can't believe they were being so rude on your wedding though....especially your brother....I'm sorry

your own brother was complaining about disney at your wedding? what is it with people. ugh that just annoys me. i mean HELLO it's your wedding, your's and patrick's time, NOT HIS!!!! i'm actually mad for you...

Thanks! I mean, I probably shouldn't talk, since I'm still bitter about them only inviting college buddies to their wedding. But at least I didn't, like, crash their wedding and complain about it!

Luckily, it sounds like the response the Haters got from people was mostly blank stares and crickets chirping... :rotfl:

i've never been to olivias, did you like it?

Mmmm... my conch chowder tasted like Campbell's minestrone, but I tried my dad's steak and it was good. I think they've kinda dumbed down the menu since the Dining Plan became so popular. They don't have a lot of signature dishes anymore, just the usual suspects - chicken, fish & steak.

Subscribing

I love weddings and especially Disney ones. You were so beautiful on your wedding day.

Thank you! :goodvibes

Carrie, I printed out your trip report to take it home and read tonight! YAY! :)

Wow - I hope your ride is a forklift!! :rotfl2:

Oh gosh don't we all have disney haters in our family.I can't believe they acted like that though,how rude.

I'm loving the trip report!

I think we're ready for,

DAY THREE: The bikini wax!! (Dum dum dum!!! :eek:)

... Ok, seriously though. You've been at your cubicle all day and you haven't added Day 3 and 4 yet? :rotfl: For shame - actually working when you could be DISing! :rolleyes1

Ok - you know what? Don't worry about it, Carrie. I got Day 3 covered for you :thumbsup2

I know, I know. No need to thank me... :rotfl:

DAY 3: STUFF HAPPENS!

First, Carrie woke up (in her stylish sleepwear)
TiggerRobe.jpg

Put on her...
Hat.jpg

Crocs.gif

(And of course, the uber-cool hater blockers :cool2:)
HaterBlockers.jpg

And went down for breakfast!
Breakfast.jpg

... With this guy!
Mouse.jpg

(Hey, don't ask me, I Googled 'Mickey' and he came up :rotfl:)

Later, she joined Patrick for some lunch
Lunch.jpg

Where he presented his wedding gift to her...
GiantRing.gif

And she gave him his gift (which she had lovingly made herself - check out the skills!)
Puppets.jpg

They decided to hit MGM (or, formerly MGM) and go on...
ToT-1.jpg

Then shared one of these, as they walked sticky hand-in-sticky hand :lovestruc
MickeyBar.jpg

And decided to call it a day and hit the hotel room again, where they found this poor thing (... a monkey? :confused:)
Monkey-1.jpg

And this lil' guy
Bunny.jpg

... And they watched TV, refilled their refillable mugs, and went to bed!! :thumbsup2

Ok - you know what? Don't worry about it, Carrie. I got Day 3 covered for you :thumbsup2

I know, I know. No need to thank me... :rotfl:

DAY 3: STUFF HAPPENS!

OMG Heidi! That's hilarious! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

OK Carrie, how far from the truth is she? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:surfweb: Waiting for Carrie's reply...

OMG Heidi! That's hilarious! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

OK Carrie, how far from the truth is she? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:surfweb: Waiting for Carrie's reply...

I'm getting over a cold - and every time I read it, I start laughing so hard I end up coughing :rotfl: I make myself laugh - how bad is that?? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter