Luvsmickey's Planning Journal (WP/GF/Illuminations France)Lots of UPDATES!!!!

and love the idea of adding the frog. I just might have to "borrow" that idea as our ringbearer is only 3 and I do not want him to drop the rings. Can I ask how you attached the frog to the pillow?

I also love reading about all your other planning and love your dress and the bridesmaid and maid of honor dresses.

Linda

Awww today is your wedding day! I just finished reading your whole journal and it sounds wonderful! I bet your wedding will be beautiful. Congratulations to you and your new husband.
Maggie

I just read the journal and everything sounds fantastic, the dresses are beautiful and yours i just gorgeous. I hope everything was a dream come true today, enjoy it! princess:

I just saw your gorgeous pictures on Randy's site, and it looks like - after all that drama with the bakery - your cake turned out just like the picture! :goodvibes

Thank you for all of your well wishes! They must have worked because the wedding was BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have hoped for it to be better! And lurkyloo, you're right, it was a beautiful cake, I was very pleased! I loved the cake and love the way it tasted even more!!! It was soooo gooooood!!! (I'm not even a cake eater!) My favorite part was the middle!!! (Marble cake with White Chocolate Moose and Fresh Rasberry filling!) YUM! Well, I'll post a trip report the second I get a chance...I've been working and not had any time to just sit and relax and now we're getting ready for the @ home reception! Well, thank you all again!:grouphug:

bump

Hi there- i can't believe it's been over a month! ...just sending a small reminder. Can't wait for your report (heehee...)

bump

Hi there- i can't believe it's been over a month! ...just sending a small reminder. Can't wait for your report (heehee...)

Hey!!!

Hope everything is great!
Can't wait for your trip report :cool1: (hint. hint)

Maggie

Ok, Ok!!! ;) I'm sorry it's taken me so long! When I returned to work the day after we got back, the Assistant Mgr. went on her vacation and then I had my @ home reception and then I get back and she goes again!!! No time off when she's gone!!! Well, I get a day off so Here you go, I'm going to start a thread right now!!! Hope you all enjoy the TR!!!

I know I was there :confused3 ....but I want to reminisce with you :hug: ! Post your report already!!!! :headache:

I started already lil' sis! It's under the title Luvsmickey's TR!!!

Hope you throw your two cents in where needed!!! I'll need you to fill in gaps where I wasn't there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter