Mickey Xmas tree (1)
Fireplace (1)
Holiday wreath (1)
Star Of Mickey Pin (1)
Holiday 2005 Pin (1)
Nutcracker Green (1)
Nutcracker Red (1)
Stack Of Presents (1)

I'll Be On At Opening For A Bit...Let Me Know.

CpnBones pirate:

Sounds great! I'm in VMk now
luvthattink

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Were you trading or wanting the Green Number Generator? Well get back to me because if you need one i got an extra with your name on it and then we can set up a trade for sometime.

--KrazyLuke
What did you want for the green generator?

cat_herder said:
ok, I see now you have 2 offers up. so from this listing:

how about the:
wanted poster
Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
Jungle Cruise Tent
Cactus Arm Chair
Prince Phillips Briarstone

Cat_Herder, I have set aside a wanted poster, suitcase sofa, cactus arm chair and the briarstone if you are interested. I'm hanging onto the room code.

Hey Tink,

I would like to trade for the blue toy soldier.

I have green generator, photo album, fridge magnet, red Leota table and Christmas present.

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks!

lovethattink said:
Cat_Herder, I have set aside a wanted poster, suitcase sofa, cactus arm chair and the briarstone if you are interested. I'm hanging onto the room code.

Ok, please tell me what you want.

I have 2 skeleton chairs, 2 spider dividers, 4 mickey pumpkins, assorted Christmas and buyable stuff shopping spree. Or Maybe some riverspieces.

I will be online from now until about 9pm eastern. I'll be at the Secret Santa party later. Then again sometime tomorrow. I'm on a hidden Michey hunt at the moment but I'll check back here in a little bit.

cat_herder said:
Ok, please tell me what you want.

I have 2 skeleton chairs, 2 spider dividers, 4 mickey pumpkins, assorted Christmas and buyable stuff shopping spree. Or Maybe some riverspieces.

I will be online from now until about 9pm eastern. I'll be at the Secret Santa party later. Then again sometime tomorrow. I'm on a hidden Michey hunt at the moment but I'll check back here in a little bit.

I'm logging on now.

What would you take for the blue wreath?

I can give you a Mickey tree, fireplace, Bamboo floor carpet color beige, expedition supplies, tangaroo-Ru Tiki Idol Color Yellow, jolly roger fridge magnet, Glow in the dark tombstone, Red Leota Table and yellow Nemo chair.

Thanks to cpnbones, MagicMak, cat.herder, and Dewberry for the great trades!

Sorry cteddiesgirl, my extra Christmas stuff is traded.

You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy the holiday, and that we will be able to meet in the New Year.

i might have to have to give u a gold generator for it but i have to check vmk now but i am on now:)
if u not on now i am always on at night so.. that whens u can meet me:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter