Luxury hotels USF area?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hello,
I'm looking for suggestions on nice hotels for a weekend that the USF onsite hotels aren't available. Have
stayed at HRH and PBH and loved them both. Any ideas on something comparable in that vicinity?

I believe the Renaissance at SeaWorld is a luxury hotel. I don't know of any others close to Univ/IOA.

The Peabody probably qualifies also. It's located across from the Convention Center. If you have a car, the drive to USF is quick.

PBH and HRH are definitely the best in the area, IMHO. The nearby Radisson Resort and the Wyndham Resort on I-Drive are both good middle-range properties, while the Peabody is probably the next best in terms of quality, but is some way further down I-Drive. The Renaissance is a lovely hotel but is another 5 minutes further south by SeaWorld.

If you decide on the Renaissance, be sure to inquire about their Florida resident rates...very good rates, (and great rates on concierge as well.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter