Lyft/Uber Availability Sat. Night 6/17 SFB-UOR

Oscar Madison

DIS Veteran
Our plan lands at 11:45p. Rental counters close at midnight and I'd rather do rideshare to UOR.

Should I be worried we won't be able to find a ride?

Thank you

Uber/Lyft should be available that time of night, especially on a Saturday night. It might be a slightly longer wait than usual, but not too bad.

FYI, with Lyft you can prebook a ride, or book one once you land (to save waiting time as you make your way from the gate to baggage claim). Not sure if Uber has the same funcitonality.

Uber/Lyft should be available that time of night, especially on a Saturday night. It might be a slightly longer wait than usual, but not too bad.

FYI, with Lyft you can prebook a ride, or book one once you land (to save waiting time as you make your way from the gate to baggage claim). Not sure if Uber has the same funcitonality.
Thank you. Good idea. Baggage claim should be fast at that time too.

I'm curious how this worked out for you. We are contemplating a Friday night flight that arrives at 10:45p. We used to use car services, but they have gotten too expensive.

I'm curious how this worked out for you. We are contemplating a Friday night flight that arrives at 10:45p. We used to use car services, but they have gotten too expensive.
It was well after 1230 before we got to the rideshare area and there were plenty of drivers available. We got dropped a few times but eventually found one.
You’ll be even earlier so should be good. Have both apps ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter